Sexual vs Creepy

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I read some really creepy post at this forum and decided to make this thread. I think some ppl may read about how they should be bold and sexual, and completely misunderstand what it means.

There is being sexual, and then there is being flat out creepy.

Sexual: If you're alone with a girl, you flirt and tell her how good she looks. You tell her how youre turned on about one small thing about her. ie. "you look cute in that outfit, its turning me on". If her response is positive, you continue flirting and escalate kino. Easy as that. You end up getting sex or atleast a BJ.

real life example.....................

Me: i like the way your nails feel running along my arm. you're making me hard (said in a light casual, almost joking manner)
Her: :)
Me: feel it.
*she grabs my c0ck and then SHE kisses me, and it quickly escalates into a One Night Stand :cheer:

Creepy: If you're alone with a girl, you flirt and tell her shes a good looking blonde with green eyes. You tell her how youre horny for her. Her response is negative and she tells you she's done with men. You try kissing her anyways and she rejects you. You try kissing her a couple more times and she keeps backing away. You go to a secluded area and pull your c0ck out infront of her despite her obvious disinterest in you. She refuses to touch it so you jack off while she sits next to you. She then calls you a creep the next day.

That's not being sexual or bold. It's fvckin creepy. It's all about reading signals and knowing when to escalate or when to cut your loses.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
That creepy part was some dudes FR I think.. haha
Yeah, it was rescue mission's. I think it was a little ****ed but that's just my opinion (since I'm just a pvssified ***** according to him). His real issue is his ego, he thinks that only he is right and that everyone that disagrees is wrong and is a *****.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to say thats is one f*cked up thread.

But lets move on.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
REPEM said:
Creepy: If you're alone with a girl, you flirt and tell her shes a good looking blonde with green eyes. You tell her how youre horny for her. Her response is negative and she tells you she's done with men. You try kissing her anyways and she rejects you. You try kissing her a couple more times and she keeps backing away. You go to a secluded area and pull your c0ck out infront of her despite her obvious disinterest in you. She refuses to touch it so you jack off while she sits next to you. She then calls you a creep the next day.
LOL

Reaction score
total moron, and I do mean TOTAL.

Now you're making up bullshyt......I never pulled my d1ck out, and I got what I could out of the situation, just as every other don juan needs to be getting everything they could out of a date.

What a lame-azz pvssy you are for even making this thread.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
REPEM: Your wrong on the difference between being sexual vs being creepy.

The ONLY difference between being sexual and being creepy is not in what you say or how you say it, its all about the GIRL'S ATTRACTION LEVEL TO YOU!

If a girl is attracted to you when you make advances they will come off as sexual and attractive to her.

If a girl has zero attraction to you and is not interested and you persist in trying to fuvk her, you will come off as creepy.

If you simply made this post to bash Rescue then this is a complete waste of time, but at least you learned the real difference between the two.

PIMP

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not condoning rescue mission's pushiness but there's no need to stir things up, if you were going to make a thread about sexual vs creepy you could have been a bit more tactful and made it more general rather than making it specific to his post.

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nivapimpru said:
So the difference between creepy and non creepy seems to be whether you are adequate or not.
Actually it's funny you mention that, I think guys have it harder in this way, girls can pretty much get away with anything, and hot guys cans get away with much more. It's one of the things I don't like about girls, a lot (including some of my friends) will say a guy is "creepy" whereas I know fully well if a hot guy was doing/saying the same thing they wouldn't mind at all.

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
Actually it's funny you mention that, I think guys have it harder in this way, girls can pretty much get away with anything, and hot guys cans get away with much more. It's one of the things I don't like about girls, a lot (including some of my friends) will say a guy is "creepy" whereas I know fully well if a hot guy was doing/saying the same thing they wouldn't mind at all.
I agree, but that dont anoy me, what annoys me is, whats hot for one group is crap to another, girls have a hight level of suggestibility and it depends on the group that they are on.

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CuriousGirl said:
Yeah, a guy couldn't get away with calling a girl a creep. The guys and girls, would just laugh at them. What kind of girl sexually harasses a guy?

CuriousGirl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
Yeah, a guy couldn't get away with calling a girl a creep. The guys and girls, would just laugh at them. What kind of girl sexually harasses a guy?
I can't think of an example, except pestering a boyfriend for sex when he's not in the mood. But even then she wouldn't be a "creep" he'd be the one getting stick for it, whereas if it was the other way round he'd be moaned at about it. I'm pretty sure I could go up to a guy and say "I'd love to rim your ass" and even if he hated the idea a girl would still get the "kinky ;)" reaction whereas a guy would get a much more sour reaction.

I suppose its just because of our culture around girls guys and dating. In middle eastern cultures girls could be a little closer to 'creepy' but even then it's more associated with being slutty/impure/unclean which in western society is still a thing, just much less so.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crossboss said:
an ugly one that's way too persistant.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
crossboss said:
You kidding me? Girls are always looking at me like a damn piece of meat when I'm lifting in the gym, obviously trying to undress me with their eyes! I'm tired of it, I have feelings!

REPEM

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
Now you're making up bullshyt......I never pulled my d1ck out, and I got what I could out of the situation, just as every other don juan needs to be getting everything they could out of a date.
LOL! You got NOTHING out of the situation.

Reaction score
REPEM said:
LOL! You got NOTHING out of the situation.

You have got to be blind - it takes a special pvssified kind of feminine guy to blatantly not read specific parts of posts that explain the situation PRECISELY, and to continue to ignore the facts that I repeated maybe what, like 5 times already.

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this sums up "sexual vs creepy" pretty well:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBVuAGFcGKY

Yes it was for comedic purposes, but it does have some truth to it.

I think we all know that it's creepy to whip out your d*ck if the girl isn't giving you at least some signals that she would be receptive to such a thing. But at the same time, you have to be bold and make moves.

In my chump days, I would be so terrified of being "creepy" that I'd never escalate. There's no getting around it. If you want to bed some women, you have to make your move. She may reject you and think you are creepy. Or she may spread her legs for you and think you are a stud.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Sexual = She finds you physically attractive, cute and want you to touch her.

Creep = She finds you unattractive , ugly and wants you no where near her so even if you do and say the exact same things as "cute dude" her reaction to you will be opposite

GetOveIT

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
Sexual = She finds you physically attractive, cute and want you to touch her.

Creep = She finds you unattractive , ugly and wants you no where near her so even if you do and say the exact same things as "cute dude" her reaction to you will be opposite
Yes i agree, but how can i be atractive to one hot chick and unattractive to others?

How can one define attractiveness?