Sex

OneByOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok how young is too young for sex, im 15 and my gf's 14 is that too young, if were too young for sex than what about fingering and blow jobs, im wondering because something tells me that were going to be in a situation soon where were going to have a choice whether or whether not to,, so ?????

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, serioiusly, save it for later. I think you should just stick with the blow jobs and fingering. You all might think Im crazy but Im savin sex til marriage. Whenever you get married, your sex and the partner you have sex with will both be really special. seriously, save it for marriage. But ya, til then, do whatever the hell you want escept for sex (blow jobs are nice)

Zero0ne

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, serioiusly, save it for later. I think you should just stick with the blow jobs and fingering. You all might think Im crazy but Im savin sex til marriage. Whenever you get married, your sex and the partner you have sex with will both be really special. seriously, save it for marriage. But ya, til then, do whatever the hell you want escept for sex (blow jobs are nice)
what if your wife never learns to do you right? I think that sex is a big part of choosing a life partner. I could never marry someone that was horrible in bed; I'd be cheating on them all the time...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all:
Do what YOU feel like.
Don't listen what to do. If you feel ready, do it.
What I mean by feeling ready that you have gathered information so you know basically what to do and what not to do. There isn't really much no's if you are using proper protection for STD's and pregnancy. As long as you both have fun.

Communicate with your girlfriend.
If you two feel it's the time soon, I'd suggest you both talk about it. You both must be ready.
I'm sure she will not regret it if she wants it and take it easy and go by her.
Many girls want romance and it helps that you are bf/gf.

Remember foreplay.
It's really important.
I usually continue it as long as needed untill the woman I'm with wants me to come with my d!ck.

To your original question...
Ask yourself do you feel too young yourself.
Don't listen to anyone here about this. Listen to yourself.
Both bl0wjobs and fingering are good. Keep it gentle at least at first.

Finally I'll tell you that sex isn't that special as you could think.
Losing virginity and having sex doesn't change anything. It's just someting intimate you share with someone.
So keep your mind calm and relax.
Take it one step at the time and remember to enjoy your time together.

Feel free to ask if something crosses your mind.

Cheers!
- Hot Ice

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sup kondor,
i suggest that you do what you feel like, but if you do shag her, use a jonny. You dont wanna knock her up.

Runna13=)

Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, i think 14 and 15 is a lil too young. i think you should wait at least a year, so you guys can mature and develop. fingering, eating out, and bj's are fine, but if you do it too often, it will eventually lead to going all the way. before you do anything, think about if you're ready or not and find out what your girl thinks. remember, there's no rush.

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you display maturity that seems worthy.

My girlfriend is a freshman, I'm a junior. I'm ready to have sex, she isn't. I want my first time to be special. If we had sex say tomororw, she'd look back on it and say "I shouldn't have." I don't want that for her.

To her I probably look like some meaningless jock, but she knows I like her.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This really is your decision, I never took it seriously. I lost my virginity at 15 and i did fine, it's no big deal.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
I was a man before i was 12. :cool:

I would do it.

SuaveStarboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
before 12? that seems a little young. and i agree with fezz that its best to save it till marrige. and for those of you worried about not having good sex till your married, dont worry aout the future

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
If we had sex say tomororw, she'd look back on it and say "I shouldn't have." I don't want that for her.
No offense, but nearly all girls say that anyway.