sex

highkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey so i have been hooking up with this girl lately and we both really like eachother and she wants to have sex . She is not a virgin and i am. For some reason it bothers me and i dont want to lose my virginaty to a non virgin.
any advice?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if the v-card is something you care about and you think is worth saving... then do what your gut says, save it for the girl you truly like.

people here might say "OMG BLASPHEMY!"

but seriously.

get some dome from her instead.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you don't want to lose to virginity to a non-virgin? Any advice?

Yeah, become a priest because if having sex with a non-virgin bothers you, that is the way to need to go.

Plec07

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to Michele, l'Arcangelo. I think the most important thing about being a DJ is something people seem to miss out a lot. You do what you want, you trust your gut, and you don't care what other people tell you.

Sure ask for advice, and if you think it's good advice take it. But don't do something somebody has told you to if you gut is telling you it's a bad idea.

At the same time, however you have to be able to tell the difference between what you gut is saying and what your nerves are saying. There is a fine line between the two.

D4rKn3sS

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also remember that you should never do something that you don't want to do. If not having sex with a non-virgin is the way, then power to you.

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, any condom will make you last longer. They all suck. I can never nut when I am wearing a condom.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i see how it is...

we give you good advice... then someone justs throws out a random "condoms wear em"

and now all of a sudden you change your mind.

SIDEBOARD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I believe in your not having sex with a non virgin philosophy, but it seems that your mind was easily swayed with the condom crack so.

Here's something to change his mind, GO ANAL, your having sex but your not losing your virginity, since you used the back door.

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SIDEBOARD said:
Well I believe in your not having sex with a non virgin philosophy, but it seems that your mind was easily swayed with the condom crack so.

Here's something to change his mind, GO ANAL, your having sex but your not losing your virginity, since you used the back door.
lmao

YES!!!!!:moon:

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to lose my virginity to a virgin, but after that, I don't care if the other person isn't a virgin.

Faca

Banned
Reaction score
highkid said:
Hey so i have been hooking up with this girl lately and we both really like eachother and she wants to have sex . She is not a virgin and i am. For some reason it bothers me and i dont want to lose my virginaty to a non virgin.
any advice?
Dont fvck her!

YEAH.. find a good hooker!.. if you want.. or otherwise.. wait!

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men can't be virgins... if you read the bible . they never talk about a virgin man... notice how they only had the virgin marry. or the virgin women of w/e. So shut up and go sex up some girls ;-].