Sex Type Thing

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-One dating guru says to hold off as long as you can on sex with a chick if you're diggin her and she may have LTR potential because then you're not giving into her and you're being more selective, choosing her, unsure if you want to hang with her, etc.

-Another dating guru says bang her as soon as you can because it releases chemical in her brain, etc.

I have a chick in tow right now, had 2 dates, keeps advancing, she gave me a HUGE massage and LOVES to give and receive affection. All around fun, hot, smart, decent chick--a 1/100 type.

Wondering if I should play hard to get and hold off F'ing her to build things up more OR nail her ASAP.

kratosnofear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never wait, create opportunities to hit it as soon as possible. There always has to be escalation to sex for every date and once she's ready you cannot escalate any further without actually having sex. If you don't she'll lose her attraction fast.

Also don't develop oneitis for someone you've only dated twice! All women have the capability to turn into a major witch at the snap of a finger and make your life hell.

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want a woman's perspective on this?

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never wait. It gives you more a chance to fvck up.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you dont need a female perspective, you are already using it as we speak.

It is women who withhold sex because they are afraid that is all they have to offer or keep men interested. You are a man, have sex n have fun. IF you have sex with her this week instead of next week and it is a make or break factor, than perhaps you should be evaluating the quality of your girls instead of the difference in days