Sex Tips: Official Thread

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really need some tips about sex, female anatomy, etc. I've been having sex with my gf for a while now (she was originally a virgin), and it's starting to spiral downward. A couple days ago, I discovered that she kinda considers it a little mechanical, a little boring. And this makes sense because we have stopped having it as frequently!

Here are some of the problems I have noticed. First off, I c*m too after penetrating her. Usually it takes LESS than a few minutes of actually having sex that I c*m. MANY times, I have c*m within a couple MINUTES (a couple times, LESS than a minute).

Secondly, she claims that the ****oris provides the sensation of orgasm and that it doesn't really get stimulated when we have sex. The problem is that I really don't know where it is or HOW to stimulate it (and I would feel like a dumbass asking her).

Third, our positions are very limited (usually me on top; once in a while, she'll get on top).

She has told me that she wants an orgasm, and what the hell am I suppose to say? I am tired of being half-ass in bed. I want her to CRAVE sex with me. I don't want her coming out one day thinking back about how crappy our sex was. Also, like I said, we don't have it as frequently as before. Of course, we are both very busy, but I do believe that part of the reason is that she doesn't absolutely CRAVE it with me. I want her to enjoy it SO MUCH that we have to MAKE time for it. I want it to be SO GOOD that she can't stand NOT to have it! Get my point?

I believe that besides making sex so much more enjoyable, it would also escalate our relationship.

So basically, my goal is to become a GREAT lover in bed!

The problem is that I am currently at ground zero (recap: ejaculating so f*cking early, not giving her an orgasm, not knowing where or how to stimulate, etc.).

I have posted a couple threads on this topic before, and I forgot to check back on them, but I think they died away.

But please, I know a lot of you are probably very good in bed, and ANY ADVICE WOULD BE HELPFUL. Again, I am TIRED of being half-ass in bed. It is time to fix that.

I hope this thread becomes full of useful advice for all the guys out there who need some help with their sex life.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read Sir Chancelot's sexual guide when i was a virgin. Remembered may be one or two things. Every single girl i've been with since my first always said "Wow, you are amazing" and "you must have slept with 20 women!"

I am not bragging, becuase honestly i think it is not THAT hard to be good in bed. For me it comes naturally, so i really cant explain it. Are you enjoying the moment or just trying to get in and get out?

One thing that seems to work well is the shallow/deep mix and the rotation of the hips once you go deep. Read the thread in the bible like i said, it should help.

eddiepie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm no DJ but I'll try be of some help with what I know.

You say you're fast to orgasm, which I understand. Do you attempt to get her hot first - such as foreplay, or simply teasing? When was the last time she had an orgasm? Have you ever given her one via sex?

Stopping early orgasms can be achieved a few ways. Some examples:

Think of non-sex things
This has never worked for me, but has for others (so they say). Simply push all dirty thoughts out of your mind and focus on something entirely non sexual. Good luck with this one!

Whack off before hand
Timing. Timing is essential. I can have a masty, then about an hour later when the gf comes over, can enjoy a long tiring session of sex. Once again, timing! If you wait an hour, you'll be fine. Less than an hour may cause you to not sustain an erection due to recent ejaculation - or longer than 2 hours could make you a short fuse again. Everyones different - experiment to work out your timespan.

MMO - Multiple Male Orgasm
Do a search here on SoSuave for this technique. I've managed to pull a few of these off now and then, but the large majority of times have been failures. Practice and effort is all this technique needs - neither of which I can be arsed with half the time!

If you've got some spare time, read this thread here. It's Sir Chancelot's guide Oxide mentioned :D.

Ok! Hope this is of some help to you. Sex isn't JUST the penetration - it's the kissing, undressing and foreplay too.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
before you read a couple of posts and get ****y on here remember that it is how a girl acts that reflects her true actions not what a girl says. Search the internet for this and also look at the archive forum and search for it. The best way that I have found to be memorable in a girls head, truely memorable to the point that you wish you changed names and moved across states, is to be receptive and responsive. It is a lot easier than perceived. Each girl is different. What works actualy works but keeping it different and not settling into a groove is important in the long run.

belividere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And given your track record and the fact that you start threads and then let them die away, what makes you think that this is the official thread on sex and techniques? If I go back to the archives forum or search on simple keywords I come across a plethora of techniques which I'm sure would qualify as more "official" than this. Not to be a complete d1ckhead but a titile like "official" sounds like you are ready to actually give advice rather than ask for recaputaliated advice that is openly available both on here and the internet with minimal effort.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have gotten better at making sure to get her hot first before actually having sex, by massaging, kissing, etc. But still, I can't get her to orgasm.

I think what I need to know is more precise areas and methods to make her orgasm. For example, when penetrating, what are the best ways?

And I have tried the jacking off think before, to no avail. Also, a couple days ago, we had sex, and then had it again after about ten minutes. Well guess what? I came FASTER the second time!

Reaction score
You need to go down on her and give her 1-3 orgasms orally before attemtping to insert the sausage!! That way, even if you come early, she will at least have been pleased. Just put your face down there and start licking away lol. Especially around the ****. Girls love that. Mix it up too, soft, slow, fast, hard, sideways, whatever.

Also, take teh previous posters advice and jack off before she comes over, that should do the trick well.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem is that she isn't keen on me going down on her (and I don't really mind not doing it, either). The idea of oral sex isn't a turn on to her. That's why I need to find a girl who loves giving blowj*bs!

Finch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time that my girlfriend and I have sex I always spend a good amount of time fingering her before hand. I'm really good at fingering so I spend about 5-10min fingering her until she orgasms. Then I slip on my condom and get to business.

Sometimes I get off early too. Usually I last about 10 minutes average before I get off. The thing is I really have to pace myself so that I'm not going too fast or hard because I will get off if I do.

When I do get off I slip off the condom, wait a minute or two for mini me to get back up and go again. The second time isn't as fun, but I want to make sure my girl is satisfied and pleased. She always is.

We make sex enjoyable by switching up positions, pace, etc. Some positions will cause you to get off quicker then other positions, so try that out and see if that helps at all.

I'm curious, do you guys think it's bad that I finger her EVERYTIME before we have sex to get her off? Or is that fine? I think it's great because she's always satisfied, but I don't want things to seem like a routine, you know?