Sex tips/ideas/experiences

--R/J--

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey SoSuave.
A recent thought came over me. This site is full of info on how to overall improve your life to make it better, and make you better at picking up women, but there is one key issue that is not totally addressed by this site: The sex you give them after picking them up.

It's really simple - this site teaches guys how to get the girl, but it doesn't tell them how to dazzle her in the sack. I've never known a guy who didn't know how to attract a woman but did however know how to **** her brains out. This site needs a whole forum, and main page articles based on how to improve sexual experiences, from oral, partner-masturbation, positions, intercourse, and everything else involved such as longevity and even erectile dsyfunction and how to deal with it.

Askmen.com has this stuff, but if you notice, Askmen's articles are all repetitions of previous ones, and some require you to be a paying member. Most of all I hate the fact that Askmen never really has anything new to say, since they repeat, as I said.

This is why I would ask for a forum to be made as well. The topics are strictly sex related - ask for help or post help/ideas. This way we all learn from everyone's little tips and hidden secrets.

I have many tips of my own, and would be glad to begin submitting them.

George Gordon Byron composed "Don Juan" to be the world's greatest seducer. Seduction is one thing, but a great lay is appreciated by all women, and word travels.

What can we lose? Noting. What could we gain? Everything.

--R/J--

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I compleely agree. In fact i acme in here to suggest this very thing. DJ skills may get the woman, but what will keep a woman around is a great lover. For some reason, this isn't talked abot much in the outside world but I believe that it is true. I may get crucified by implying that women are this shallow, but it has been my experience that if you can give them one mind-blowing orgasm after another, it raises their endorphin level, and they will , well, you know.

Last edited: