sex question

xander

Don Juan
Reaction score
have any of you had a girlfriend who had said they weren't really into sex and only done it once in awhile when they felt like it..but then when you two started to have sex she wanted to do it more.

JimmyBizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

But what kind of answer are you looking for here anyways?

Just go give her the best sex you can give her and keep her saying these things bro. You're the man.

Andy_Dufresne

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My ex-wife and I started like that.

Kick ass job getting her to like it more....but beware. If her drive doesn't meet yours, I would consider nexting her.

I've found the best results are to always...always..ALWAYS leave them wanting it more than you do. Reverse psychology and using the DJ gaming techniques works wonders in this dept.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think any chick who says that is full of shyt, but I agree with colossus 100%

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You realize, of course, that she says that to all the guys . . .

steve38

Don Juan
Reaction score
It classic ASD...anti-slut defense. They want it to be your fault. I have a FB I have known for 20 years and she still does it...lol. As soon as we are getting it on, she is grabbing her ankles and telling me 'harder'. Women..they are so silly.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
I think any chick who says that is full of shyt, but I agree with colossus 100%
That is just another classic example of the meaningless crap that falls out of their mouths when they open it to speak.

Listen to the "language of behavior" instead.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I dont waste time with women who "arent really into sex".
I spent 17 years with one! Now if the sex isn't right, I move right along until I find the right one. She might not be out there, but it's fun trying.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had one on my lounge room couch after dancing Saturday night,I had unbuttoned the back of her dress and was just undoing her Bra always tricky isn't it?...I'm not ready for this she said...I pulled back always being wary and nearly got bluddy raped...As dear old Jophil says don't listen to what they say but what watch what they do...

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women love sex when it feels "new". After all it's Soooo romantic to be swept off your feet for the very first time. So lucky you then, after you first lay eyes on each other, and then usually for a few more months. But the danger is that one of these DJs who post here, will make things "new" for her all over again. Thus if you are serious about a woman, it's best to find one that has a belief that something old can be "new" again.