Sex daily

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see this as a major problem.

Every day? Sounds like you are living together.

Bad. Very bad.

starplayer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
heh. make the most of it while it lasts dude

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha but back to a serious note i'd say it isn't a good thing. too much of anything isn't good and eventually either you will get tired of it or she will. If she's the one that bored of getting the same d!ck every single day...well guess what, she's going to find another one. Don't make the girl feel like she's being used for sex, space things out. Fvck her some days, others day make love, other days go crazy on her... keep things moving and different once people get used to something its no fun anymore. It's all about control.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to the DJ Bible and read Sir Chan's post about Sex techniques. I agree with this advice. You two are seeing each other a lot which is an "anti-seductive" trait. She will get bored. Even worse, if you get too attached or lose your independence, it will tear you apart... of course, if you're learning new things from her, or (don't lie to yourself!!) able to remain emotionally distant, or could care less besides for health reasons, then knock yourself out. literally. if you have a problem, try and get a second gf. there's nothing i love more than having women i can call to come over whenever i want that i could care less if they get bored.