Setting up a Dating Group at school

D97

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good or bad idea?

I believe that after my years of Sosuave, and many months of really getting in to seduction, I'm ready to set up a group to involve fellow DJs on a weekly basis.

There _is_ a need out there, demonstrated by this website, and the cash men put down for expensive dating solutions, some that do work, and many that don't.

On the one hand, this could be a great way to meet and teach new people, learn something myself, and get involved in this thing beyond computer screens and books.

On the other hand, it could give myself a reputation of being the "DJ" amongst the student body, removing any chance I'd have with any girl here. And also, the guys may not want to listen to me, or believe anything I say.

Then again, there's a ghost group, vampyre group and many other bizarre societies here, so maybe I'm just being a bit too apprehensive.

It all comes to the fact that most people are too afraid to ask for help, as if skills with women are born in to every male on the planet, and needing help is weak and pathetic, while in reality, _not_ asking for help when you need it fits those terms.

What do you think? I'm putting up some posters with an email address for people to contact me with feedback. I'm planning to gauge the reaction before I make _any_ move in to really setting something like this up.

Your comments are appreciated.

Post!

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't do it, its a bad idea because if it goes well then sure it could be a little fun and all that but it will not really give you much, but if it goes bad then dam you will ruin your chances with every girl at your school, college or where ever it is you are. You could have a dusscusion group about dating and that would be ok but i am asuming you also mena aobut seduction, ei how to make girls fele atracted to you, and this could spell disaster for you as the girls will not be attracted to you if they know you are trying to seduce them and also because you are rasing the level of the competion!

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not to sure on whether you should do it or not. By the way being seen as a player/DJ or whatever will likely increase your chances of success with women, not decrease them. Although if you do make it clear you have techniques for women then it could end up increasing the time you need to work on a girl. Maybe thinking about it now I think it would be a bad idea.

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no marcp, girls do not like players they like a guy that is in demand but not 1 that is actuly a player, and secondly they want a REAL MAN, and in there eyes a guy that goes on dating forums etc.. and sudction forums, is not a real mean. they also will not be seduced if they know what you are trying to do, this could cost you so much D97.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt do it because of the reasons stated but also because it will just appear so bad, it will not be good for your image and image is a necessary thing for high schoolers.

Revolution_AM

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think something like that would do wonders, but it cannot be an official club of any kind. Just talk with people you think would be interested, make sure everything is hush-hush, and meet say once a week at a library or coffeeshop or bookstore or someone's house and each discuss their successes and failures and strategies. Consider it a wingman group. Have them all read the DJ Bible and everyone will keep each other on-task and away from reverting to AFCs. Once you get some experienced people in the group, you should bring in some totally clueless, but well-intentioned AFCs to "teach them the trade".

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, wtf dude. do you want your friends, or other guys stealing all the girls you play cuz they are DJ's too!

dont fvcking do it- it's common sense. let them be the losers, and u be the winner

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No.

And I don't want to hear another 'Keep all the chicks to yourself' such comments reak of absolute insecurity.

Black Casanova

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely dont do it

Once that gets out, I dont care how much of a DJ/PUA you are, you wont be getting any chicks.
No one, male or female likes to think that they are being manipulated

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not first get the girls and prove that it works. Then you can start a secret society... one thats not talked about otuside...

My official sticker is a label of warning. It can really blow up in your face. YOUR BEST BET. Is to get the women. then use a face.[geeky unpopular kid] teach him a bit of the Dj ways and "influence" him to start the club. If anyone catches on it's him that gets shot not you. :) . Like a tax scam. :D

Really i think this site is ample enough for the whole world, but if you wish to do as your whimsical wills shall call, then go ahead.

I think this has been answered. I doubt anyone will give you a much different answer then I or the above have stated. So can you stop bumping this?

it's not about the chicks, It's about your credibility. DJ's don't care what others think. So I guess you really shouldn't care, but still a DJ should weight the realities before acting rashly.

~Capi