Set up date with online chick 5 days in advance. What do in between?

sirkjd

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been getting numbers from girls online.

This particular one, I got her phone number fairly quick. We then exchanged a few funny texts back and worth and set up a meeting for next Wednesday (which is in 5 days).

Not sure if I should contact her in between. Do you guys have any suggestions on what to do?

Right now i'm thinking of simply waiting until the day before (Tuesday) and mention the time and place to meet.

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of ppl on this forum will tell you to not send anything until you actually see her, but from my experience, whenever I tried to play the 'mysterious' game after getting a number quickly from an online chick, they always flaked. In this day and age women love to text so you have to make her really comfortable with her through the 2012 ways of communicating-texting. Just dont overdo it and make it so that she's the one texting you first after awhile. Also dont respond for a day or so then give her one brief call telling her youve been busy, etc.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thatfeel21 said:
A lot of ppl on this forum will tell you to not send anything until you actually see her, but from my experience, whenever I tried to play the 'mysterious' game after getting a number quickly from an online chick, they always flaked. In this day and age women love to text so you have to make her really comfortable with her through the 2012 ways of communicating-texting. Just dont overdo it and make it so that she's the one texting you first after awhile. Also dont respond for a day or so then give her one brief call telling her youve been busy, etc.
I second this. A bit of texting in between is a good way to build rapport and familiarity. It always works well for me.

Just ask a few easy to answer questions - e.g. hobbies, fave movies/music, how long they've been single, if they've done net dating before.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Text the day before but a couple days of NC is good.

Once you're established, test them by specifying dates set in stone and go NC between - if she shows up/follows up you know she's highly interested.