Set it Up or be spontaneous

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
im bored so i feel like posting this question

Theres this chick at my school, she really cute, we've hungout a couple times with our groups of friends, but never really talked that much

well just recently she started sayin hey to me in the halls everytime i see her, and as of late shes started hittin me in the stomach everytime she sees me.

Im' guessin shes interested since shes started sayin hey to me and hitting me, (kinda seems elementaryish..i cant spell) and she gave me her number and said to call her some time to "hangout or whatever."

well, my friend said she might have a boyfriend, but he doesnt know cause theyve been on again off again for a while. Should i find out if this is true, or just ask her to do somethin and figure out if she does later.

also, would it be better to ask her out on a date or set somethin up for us to hangout, or just be spontaneous and call her one day see if she wants to goto a movie or somethin.

damn...its pretty late im gonna goto sleep...PEACE OUT!

"as i lay in bed at night looking at the stars i wonder...where the hell is the ceiling!"

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 20P02

Theres this chick at my school, she really cute, we've hungout a couple times with our groups of friends, but never really talked that much

well just recently she started sayin hey to me in the halls everytime i see her, and as of late shes started hittin me in the stomach everytime she sees me.

Im' guessin shes interested since shes started sayin hey to me and hitting me, (kinda seems elementaryish..i cant spell) and she gave me her number and said to call her some time to "hangout or whatever."

well, my friend said she might have a boyfriend, but he doesnt know cause theyve been on again off again for a while. Should i find out if this is true, or just ask her to do somethin and figure out if she does later.

also, would it be better to ask her out on a date or set somethin up for us to hangout, or just be spontaneous and call her one day see if she wants to goto a movie or somethin.

damn...its pretty late im gonna goto sleep...PEACE OUT!

"as i lay in bed at night looking at the stars i wonder...where the hell is the ceiling!"
Well, she gave you her number, so she has some interest. Ask her out first, but not for movies. Go with something like bowling or mini-golf. Much better date ideas.

Oh yeah, as for your quote, cool. I have that in my AOL profile. Didn't think that many people used it.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, i'm on the edge of my seat already.

And you didn't get her number when you first saw her because....?

*cough*homo*cough*
OMG stay well clear, she's obviously some sort of axe murderer. She's hitting you because she's picturing doing it harder. With a knife.

Im' guessin shes interested since shes started sayin hey to me and hitting me,
I hope you've been slapping her back.

(kinda seems elementaryish..i cant spell)
no you cahnt'

and she gave me her number
ooh man she wants to shag you.

and said to call her some time to "hangout or whatever."
oh she definetely wants you. tell me you've already called her, and stayed the night at hers and woken up with the first thing said being "why do my pants have tears in them?".

Basically she was all like "give it to me big boy".

oh yeah she really wants to well, my friend said she might have a boyfriend,

But you were all like "sorry, i'm insecure and feel the need to ask other people about you first. I'm also not to sure if i'm straight"

but he doesnt know cause theyve been on again off again for a while.
And you're friend was all like "HOW THE $%"! SHOULD I KNOW? GET THE *"£% AWAY FROM ME AND GROW SOME BALLS".

Should i find out if this is true, or just ask her to do somethin and figure out if she does later.
Secret option #3. Don't worry about it and give her some lovin' for Gods sake! Oooh unless she is really an axe murderer.... i hear getting ur penis chopped off really smarts...

"Hey cutie, wanna come over and spank me?" that's spontaneous.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BerzerkFury
Wow fragmentor that was so funny that I almost laughed...almost
Damn. I must not be high enough...

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn fragmentor, ur right, she was an axe murderer, i went to her house last night and she tried to chop my **** off, luckily i knocked the ***** out and called the cops be4 she could get to it

geez, if it wasnt for u i woulda never seen it comin thanks fragmentor! :D

"as i lay in bed at night looking at the stars i wonder...were the hell is the ceiling!"

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
damn fragmentor, ur right, she was an axe murderer, i went to her house last night and she tried to chop my **** off, luckily i knocked the ***** out and called the cops be4 she could get to it

geez, if it wasnt for u i woulda never seen it comin thanks fragmentor! :D
I live to give :)

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
So much for this B*tch, turns out she has a boyfriend, any thoughts?