Seriously: Would you dump her?

Game617

Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl came over my house. We have sex. And 30 seconds later we're laying in bed, and I see something crusty in her hair. Looks like come. I'm like WTF. And here's the catch...I tell her casually...you have something in your hair. And right off the bat, without thinking or questioning, she points right to my dk and says it's pre-come. Now please think about that one for a minute. She confirmed the crust is come within 2 seconds. (This question intended for any of you guys with a brain bigger than a peanut, no offense intended).

Zion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So you're threatened because she's sexually experienced enough to know it's pre-*** ?

Or are you thinking it was from someone else and she had it before coming to your place ?

Be a little more explicit please.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
she took a face full before she slept with him

rhythmic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In future, conduct a pre-coital exam! Naw, seriously, that's quite nasty. Or not, - would you consider it wrong to go down on a girl til she squirts, then go see another girl with that sweet nectar all over you? Maybe... I don't know the standards for these sort of things.

Are you more bothered by the lack of her removing said crusty offense from her being? Or by the fact that she had recently been blasted by some other dude?

As Zion said be a bit more explicit.

You know, it could be your pre-jiz and she's just switched-on enough to know that her hair was on your johnson...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometime when I read this forum I feel like Im living in a parallel world, something like twin peaks more than the outer limits.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she didn't even bother to wash it out and knew immediately like she had already noticed in the mirror or soemthing beforehand and was ok with hit...yeah...hit and quit material for sure

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Hahahahahahh you ate another man's semen out of her mouth hahahahahaahahaaaaha

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl identifies your own semen in her hair right after intercourse with you and theres something wrong?? I don't get it...