Serious Problem Neeedd Heeelllllpppppp

ultamate

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK theres a girl in my 5th period i like and she looks at me. i had her in the same subject last year and we where doing the same thing i ended the year without talking to her and regret it. is there any help i can get maby on what to say any advise i would appreciate, thanks

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, think about this first.

What do you want?

If you just want to end up talking to her, then talk to her, quit being such a wuss. What's the worst that can happen? She doesn't want to talk to you, and you quit your staring activity? If staring gives you the hard-on of your day, then I guess you'd suffer a big loss, but otherwise, you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO LOSE.

If you want more. Date otherwise, then just do it. I'm serious about this. Talk to her, get her number, call her up, ask her on the date, go on the date.

Think about this. If you don't do it, the next jackass with the balls to do it will do it and end up going on a date with her. And you'll never know.

The worst that can happen is rejection. But rejection is your freedom. It lets you know the truth, it helps you not waste time, it gets you on with your life. If you want to know the truth, the only risk is rejection. But rejection isn't the worst thing that could happen to you. She could pull the 9 from her back pocket and shoot you up. Don't lose your chance because you were too scared to do something.

I hate the pansy sayings, but it is true. It is better to do something and fail than regret not doing it and wondering if you ever would have suceeded.

Besides, if you can't even muster up the courage to talk to her, where do you place yourself at on the manliness scale? No where where she could actually respect you. I'm sorry, eye contact doesn't get you the girl. Getting the girl gets you the girl. Get up and do what you need to do. Just by doing that puts you at a level above most guys out there. Do it for you. Not for her or anyone else.

Reaction score
I did the same thing before and I have found that the best solution is to JUST GO TALK TO HER! The best way to start a convo with her is to talk about the class ask her Qs about it, Do u find this class interesting? What do u think of the teacher? Make fun of the teacher too if u can. Also i have found that it is MUCH BETTER to talk to a girl u have something in common with right away, u guys have a class together, ther u go! Go do it!

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Use a little C+F

You: "omg"
Her: "what?"
You: "You've been staring at my @$$ all last year and you continue to stare this year without as much as saying Hello!"
-->She begins to blush<--
You: "I tell ya, you are losing your chances with me"--David D.
-->Wait for her to look a little surprised at what you are saying and calmly say:
"I suppose I could let you make it up to me and buy me lunch tomorrow."

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, here's one: talk to her.

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi My name is ultamate *shake hand*, small talk, say soemthing about the atmosphere you'r in.. get the number. Something like that if you are tryin to hook up.

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you read anything on this sight?