Seperating yourself from friends...

grifter

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, well recently, i have been getting looks from a lot of girls, and i would approach in a second, but usually i am with a bunch of my guy friends... which brings up a problem.

I am surrounded by six friends, and am basically cornered into conversation with them, i see two hb 8's giving me eye contact and smiling, and playin wit their hair. Usin 3 second rule, i wake up, but cannot approach them, because my friends (who are AFCs & immature) if they see me doin this, then they will probably say something like "Oh stop flirting" or "He's trying to pick up girls again"... and they'll embarass me. so does anyone here have any ways on how to isolate YOURSELF from your FRIENDS?

Reaction score
go by a different schedule....roam on your own. It's not like your friends are super glued to you.

How hard can it be to get away from em for a little while?

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you actually ever used the search button or read even part of the Bible, most of the questions you ask have been comprehensively covered. But do not care what they think and be the only one with enough guts to approach.

Raven125

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say "Be right back fellas.. " and walk up to the chicks...

You said that they might make fun of you... If they try just laugh and blow them off... "What are you talking about? I was going over there so they could hit on me!"

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish i had your problem, because to a don juan this is a non-issue. they will be blown away be your ability to walk up to girls. trust me. i have almost the exact scenario as you (minus the hb8's checkin me out) and i went for it. guess what? my immature, AFC friends now have a newfound respect for me, cuz NONE of them had the guts to cold-approach a girl like i did. even though she had a boyfriend, the reaction from my friends was the same. if you must, do it before you join up with these guys, or say you have something else to do, walk around a building, come back, and then talk to the girl. Just make sure you know which of these girls is single, because you can't turn around and ask a girl's friend after she turns you down for any reason. unfortunately, i chose the wrong one (FVCK!!!). Above all JUST ******* DO IT!!

good luck

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They might make fun of you to eachother to feel better about themselves, but inside they're thinking why can't I do that?

Reaction score
jealousy breeds such comments from friends.

My friends were thought I couldn't get girls or something because they never have seen me with any, but now that they have seen me flirting with some of the finest girls in school they've gone the other way around and say to other friends that I get ALL the b*tches, which isn't true and somewhat annoyed when I hear that, I don't know why.

Your friends are just being boys ya know. No big deal.

speedballs

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar experience. I was talking to a girl I had just kinoed with pretty heavily (she started it though) and a kid, possibly the biggest AFC I have ever met, said "eddie, stop flirting with her" I just shoved him and said she's the one flirting with me (close to Raven's idea). She blushed a little, he shut up, and we kept talking.

He's never said that again.

Also you might want to just tell your friends its pretty stupid to do that and if you go over to girls to talk tell them to just keep walking.