Self awareness, self reflection.

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there,
Since I am married with one kid and still want to improve and praxis my GAME & SOCIAL skills, I was thinking about myself and situation, and reflecting my life.

For my this is being aware about my self.

That is to say that there is no agenda, only fun and connecting. There is therefore no need and no urge for 'physical escalation' in a social environment, because I am having sex a couple of times a week.

With other women, I can't be comfortable being physical. The reason why is that I feel guilty in the public, maybe my cousins can see me, or anyone I know....

The last couple of years, I was very confused about what my goal is.. To cheat on your wife...? Nope, it's just having fun times with other women and enjoying life to the maximum. I am in an open relationship with a 7 year older women who accept me to be around other women, but why it being so hard? Because I am working on my game and don't have the best logistics.

The fact that I have separated the outcome from the process makes the process more emphasized. But is that the only result I want out of it, no I still want to bring in new people in my and my family's life,

What else would you guys ask your self? What would you be working on?

My sticking point is being physical, because there is no need to. I will still push my self and my mind.

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in an open relationship then is not cheating, so she can be with other guys but you can't be with other women?
Yes, but she does not like this idea since she has a kid.
We can't bring home people. I suggested her to have threesomes with other MAN she said she is not ready yet

reality250

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're in an open relationship then is not cheating, so she can be with other guys but you can't be with other women?
but generally speaking yes, I would love to even film her by having fun with different guys.