Seems uninterested should I tell her dat I like her?

chicmagnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey!

She`s a friend of a friend of mine in college.I don`t see her much often.have taked to her a bit.Yesterday when she was leaving after college I told her that I wanted to talk to her tommorrow and she said ok.Now today, an hour before our exam( we`re having our exams) I asked her if I can talk to her.She said she has to study and said if it`s nothing important she`ll talk to me on monday.

Obviously she knows what I what to talk about, since I`m not really friends with her.She seems kinda disinterested. Should I still go up to her in monday and tell her that I like her? or should I just say that she seems disinterested and I wont want to talk to talk to someone who seems disinterested in what I have to say. And leave saying that you probably have to study;)

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am crying as I read this, contemplating my death.

You are in college, yet you can't type worth fu<k. 'dat' is not even a word. Sorry if it seems I am flaming you, but only because I am. Learn how to type, and you will go far.

You don't ever tell a chick you like her, if you don't even know her enough to know if you actually like her. It's not something we DJ's do. I mean if you want to be good friends with her, tell her you really like her, and you are guarenteed a spot in her trophy collection.

But if you want to be friends with her, then just mention that you like her as a friend, and proceed. But I assume you don't like her as a friend, because you want her.

Here's the link to a great site containing articles that really should serve you well.

http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/

You're welcome.

chicmagnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm..agree on the typing bit,but that`s partly because english is not my mother tongue.I had been working on improving my writing skill but was slacking lately.O8aisaac your response will make me get right back on track.

I`m aware of the existence of the DJ bible and I have started reading it.But it`s going to take time, meanwhile what do I do? how do I cover up now? I guess I should have asked for an email or something.

gravstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
please, pleaseread the bible.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well rather than just talking to her somewhere, take her on a date. Take her to lunch then go for a walk or something, and don't tell her you like her.

Read as much as you can about attraction, ****y/funny, and the basics before you go, it really does help a lot.. And if you don't think you are ready, just put it off and say you are busy then try again when you've read a bit more. Or just do it anyway and get the experience from it with what you've learnt for when the next one comes along.

Anomalous

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO, YOU SHOULDN'T TELL HER!!!!

Play the game, you have to know how to be a DJ!

chicmagnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply guys!

Well, I think I shouldn`t approach her like I did today.We`ll bump into each other some time neway. And if she asks what I wanted to talk about, I`ll say since it`s her final year and we don`t get to see each other often I just though if we could hang out together more or something. How does this sound?

I got to do a lot of readin,I realize.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure.. I don't really like the sound of that. Maybe it would work to get the number (if you don't have it) to keep in contact after her year is over.

Be mysterious about it, sly grin and say something like 'don't worry' or 'maybe you'll find out sometime'.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feign slight interest in several girls. When girls see that other girls talk to you, it will show them that u are in demand and are approachable. This will build your confidence.

After enough of this, then approach the one you actually like.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not admit blatantly right off that you like her. This will make you needy and unattractive. You need to make her need you.

chicmagnet

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by arutha

Be mysterious about it, sly grin and say something like 'don't worry' or 'maybe you'll find out sometime'.
Won`t that sound as if I got scared of a rejection from her, that now I refuse to tell her? Is there something I could say that shows that I`m slightly interested? because she does Know I`m interested in her.

arutha

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends completely on how you say it.. If you say it with complete confidence and in a mysterious way, then just keep chatting like nothing happened it will work. If you seem shy or unsure when you say it, then yes it will backfire.