seemed like a good idea, but now i wonder...

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this girl i was just hanging out with who i have been seeing every now and then had broken up with her long term bf in may.

he works at a local theatre

tonight she mentioned that she saw her ex last night and they were catching up a bit and that he was dating someone.

so whatever i get off that convo quick and later on i suggest we go to a movie this week. she says i should get my ex to let us in for free and i was like oh great idea.

but now i'm thinking, is this her way of making him jealous in a sense? or am i over analyzing?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:nono: Beware of becoming the "Rebound Guy."

cNfny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Beware of becoming the "Rebound Guy."
she has talked to another guy before me so i'm not worried about that. but i have a hunch she wants to make her ex jealous since he's dating someone now. not sure what to make of it... should i mention it to her?

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she is trying to make her ex jealous.

What to do?

Ask for you two to go somewhere else on a date, come up with a few ideas, you should be leading anyway.

If she says nuh i really want to go to the theatre though, then you know you're answer- she's using you as a tool to make her ex jealous. If this is the case, next her, she's trouble and merely a user.

MMA Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
And one last thing, don't mention it. It'll make it look like you care (Insecure)