Seeing a community such as you guys...

mgsgta3

Reaction score
Caught me absolutely off guard. I am not here typing this with the intent of kissing ass, I'm just stating that it's pretty cool and unusual honestly when you find a group of guys that are genuinely positive and helpful and not weird about it. In the few short hours I have been running around here I have gained a lot of insight and different perspectives on things, and im jumping full in with the 60 day challenge (I printed off two calender pages already and sent the punctual message to her saying to not contact me and I'll do the same for her, so I guess it officially began already lol). I'm glad I randomly came upon this site.

I have a side question for anyone who would know the proper thing to do in this situation: For the 60 day challenge is it not cool to start your own thread and stick to the one big one, or for organizations sake would it be okay if I logged it in it's own thread? Thanks again.

See you guys around

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome!
I hate to rain in your parade but you shouldn't have told her you were going NC. To really nuke the hamster, you just go ghost. No warning, no negotiation.
If you're here to learn, let that be your first lesson.