See through toxic people up front by seeing through yourself FIRST.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Take away your need to please others.. and none of this matters.

If you have a code you live by.. and you follow it regardless of who likes it, who is willing to sleep with you, or who approves of it or not.. then you will be almost impossible to manipulate by a "toxic" person outside of full-on threats and blackmail.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Take away your need to please others.. and none of this matters.

If you have a code you live by.. and you follow it regardless of who likes it, who is willing to sleep with you, or who approves of it or not.. then you will be almost impossible to manipulate by a "toxic" person outside of full-on threats and blackmail.
^^Surprise..Surprise...KingToxic himself has spoken. :rolleyes:^^

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
People who whine and complain about the actions of others.
Says the guy who constantly whines and complains about the actions of women in each of his long winded posts.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
Says the guy who constantly whines and complains about the actions of women in each of his long winded posts.
I knew someone would say that. You betas a so predictable.... that's why women control you.

My threads are about the true nature of women. If men want power in their relationships, they need to accept these uncomfortable truths. Some men are happy to be subservient puppy dog betas. Which is fine. And in those cases.. don't read my threads.

My threads are only for men who want power and freedom in their lives.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant. So true. Find the weaknesses in yourself and work to improve yourself FIRST. Never really thought of things this way, but it makes so much sence. In sum, we frequently are unable to see the toxic nature of other people because we fail to see our own toxic nature. This falls so in line with how I approach life. Fix yourself first not only because it is easy to fix yourself since it is something you can control, but also because unless you do this you will never be able to see the negative traits of others because if you fail to recognize and fix your problems, you will never be able to see these traits in others.

A must watch video IMHO.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
I knew someone would say that. You betas a so predictable.... that's why women control you.

My threads are about the true nature of women. If men want power in their relationships, they need to accept these uncomfortable truths. Some men are happy to be subservient puppy dog betas. Which is fine. And in those cases.. don't read my threads.

Your posts are designed to lure impressionable weak minded young men into the local bath house with you.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Brilliant. So true. Find the weaknesses in yourself and work to improve yourself FIRST. Never really thought of things this way, but it makes so much sence. In sum, we frequently are unable to see the toxic nature of other people because we fail to see our own toxic nature. This falls so in line with how I approach life. Fix yourself first not only because it is easy to fix yourself since it is something you can control, but also because unless you do this you will never be able to see the negative traits of others because if you fail to recognize and fix your problems, you will never be able to see these traits in others.

A must watch video IMHO.
Problem is most on here are trying to manipulate outcomes and "game" others whom only get "gamed" in the first place if they allow themselves to be gamed because they themselves play "games" or simply like them for whatever the fantasy in their mind makes them to be up front. "Game begets Game". Once the whole charade is over on both parts it usually ends up badly.

Instead of dudes using some serious truthful self reflection and fixing deep past internal issues and overcoming them, most dudes on here would have no problems recognizing and avoiding wastes of their time instead of using them for validation or as a temporary band aid that they need to try to control.

Leif_Johnson

Don Juan
Reaction score
The411 said:
Your posts are designed to lure impressionable weak minded young men into the local bath house with you.
HAHAHA. Maybe thats why he says relationships with women aren't natural.

Poon King said:
If men want power in their relationships, they need to accept these uncomfortable truths.
Men with power don't whine and complain about women like you do, they take action making things happen in their favor.

Poon King said:
And in those cases.. don't read my threads.
I read them for a good laugh.

Poon King said:
How can men want power and freedom when you whine like a beta over women not being loyal to you? Whining comes from weakness not power.

How can you have power and freedom when you brag about mooching off women like you and your dad does?

When the woman has the money you're taking from her, she has the power and freedom over you. Guess you haven't thought of that?

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Leif_Johnson said:
HAHAHA. Maybe thats why he says relationships with women aren't natural.

Men with power don't whine and complain about women like you do, they take action making things happen in their favor.

I read them for a good laugh.

How can men want power and freedom when you whine like a beta over women not being loyal to you? Whining comes from weakness not power.

How can you have power and freedom when you brag about mooching off women like you and your dad does?

When the woman has the money you're taking from her she has the power and freedom over you. Guess you haven't thought of that?
Mommas Lil buffoon king is going to get his computer privileges revoked when she finds out her Lil beta is posting his mental masturbation online instead of vacuuming his basement apartment for his allowance.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
The411 said:
Huh oh.. The411 has sand in her vagina. She hates the idea of men having power over their lives and not being subservient to her vagina.

Leif_Johnson said:
Then you must be a man with no power.

Anyone who follows my advice will do better with women.

Leif_Johnson said:
You are the only one whining.

I explain the nature of women. then tell men how to deal with it in a way that benefits them.

You must be slow.

Leif_Johnson said:
That really upsets you huh? No more "good men" for women like you. :crackup:

Leif_Johnson said:
When the woman has the money you're taking from her, she has the power and freedom over you. Guess you haven't thought of that?
For someone with so little power and freedom.. you sure spend a lot of time attacking me. I wonder why...

Yeah I take from women. You better believe it. Because I have figured women out. This gives me power over them.

Other men can have this power too if they follow my advice.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Huh oh.. The411 has sand in her vagina. She hates the idea of men having power over their lives and not being subservient to her vagina.
In summary: Loon King dislikes/despises women or anyone he "perceives" to be a "woman" since he's covertly and at times overtly planting the seeds of mistrust, negativity, etc. to impressionable dudes disguised as "advice" on chicks because well..Loon King is a self hating pillow biter.

In closing Loon King is here to groom impressionable young men into the closet with him.

It's 2015 we won't judge you for your alternative lifestyle or search for a domestic partner on SS. LMAO :crackup:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
The411 said:
In summary: Loon King dislikes/despises women or anyone he "perceives" to be a "woman" since he's covertly and at times overtly planting the seeds of mistrust, negativity, etc. to impressionable dudes disguised as "advice" on chicks because well..Loon King is a self hating pillow biter.

In closing Loon King is here to groom impressionable young men into the closet with him.

It's 2015 we won't judge you for your alternative lifestyle or search for a domestic partner on SS. LMAO :crackup:
Are you finished? Get it all out. Clearly you're very upset by the words of Poon King. Clearly I'm deep under your skin.

And of course.. there goes the very predictable "You must be gay if you don't think women are perfect" shaming tactic. :crackup:

Shameful lack of originality (which is typical in brainwashed people who can't think for themselves).

Also.. if you believe your little shaming tactics will somehow make me change the stuff I post.. well.. you're even dumber than I thought.

Good effort though.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. I watched the video last night, listed faults like the video said, and realized I put up way too many denial shields. After that started looking around the web for traits of narcissistic people, watched some other begood4000 videos, and am starting to see things differently.

Tonight I was at a place where my old oneitius was. She has always displayed an attention seeking side, and has had a good share of male orbiters. But tonight I saw a narcissistic side to her I never noticed before. One of the several traits she displayed was that she always pretends to be upset to rally sympathy from the orbiters when they're around.

Without what you shared I wouldn't know many of these narcissistic traits. This and your other begood4000 threads have really helped. Thanks again.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Great video, OP. I had my 11yo daughter watch it with me after I watched first. She started naming off kids at school and I saw a big fat light bulb in her face. I'm doing my part to make her a better woman for the future than these POsh|t two legged tunas we are all stuck with today.

The411

Banned
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Great video, OP. I had my 11yo daughter watch it with me after I watched first. She started naming off kids at school and I saw a big fat light bulb in her face. I'm doing my part to make her a better woman for the future than these POsh|t two legged tunas we are all stuck with today.
Whoever the dude is his advice is solid and he doesn't just blame everything around him but also advises to use self reflection and talks about learning and growing from past experiences in a positive non disgruntled productive matter.

I found his videos how I don't remember but the guy thinks exactly the way I've always thought. No sense wasting your time angry over external sh1t we can't control but controlling ourselves and learning and growing positively while leaving toxic pasts and people behind us.

If we only "learn" but carry the learning forward in a negative way it's only going to effect us negatively and our outlooks in the future.