Seducing and Laying her...

CoolProgram99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi there. What's up guys? Hope you are having a good time and preparing things for this February 14th. Jaja let's go to the question:

I have recently advanced a lot in my dating life thanks to the super-genius information here in the website and the emails of David and Ron. I have learned how to be a secure and better boy, to be ****y&funny and just have fun while getting what I want. Really guys, we are in a very cool age, so if anyone is having problems, just relax, things soon come with an answer :cool:

Now I have just started noticing this really hot girl in school. I have talked to her since the last year and just considered her cute, and I am already an known person to her. But I don't know what has been happening that simply I am seeing she is very funny, intelligent and sexy girl.
Oh people, I have to admit it. She is getting in my head and I really need to get a chance with her. The other day she simply got too close, I just got too excited, and wow, I kept cool but inside I was burning.

I am already seeing her, not yet dating her but soon I'll do it. I don't know why, but I suddenly feel I want more with her, and have the chance to get to lay her.

The problem here is that, even thought I already know how to get her attracted to me, I don't know how to get her more physical and sexual, so we can end having sex, because she is quite feminist and is not easy to get physical with her, and considers "every men are all the same" (where have I heard this phrase? jaja), but I am not giving up, she is quite interesting and really hot.

Any suggestions?

Thanks for you help ;)

thedude4242

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think sometimes when they know they can have you they dont want you. I knew a girl for over 15 years who always liked me so much. I would never do anything with her because she wasnt that great. one day I decided to tell her I wanted to hit it and she never went through and doesnt even call me anymore from time to time. I always called her a lot for a week or two. well I get rid of her so it was a cool experiment.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you have two important things to do here.

1. You can become more sexual and physical with her by using more kino. That is pretty simple, and from what it seems it shouldnt be too tough for you. Kino is the classic tool to get more sexual with women. On top of that, trying throwing some more sexual innuendos into the conversation as well.

2. Be the man that is different from everyone else. Show her that you're not like all other men. She will LOVE this. Her mindset is prolly this (i know a lot of chicks that have this mindset): "Guys are all the same...all they want is just sex and to just get into my pants" Now, your prolly thinkin, "ok, how do i separate myself from all the other guys?" Now, let me say this. Her idea of a guy that is different from the rest is probably a guy that she believes genuinely cares about her, her feelings, what she has to say, etc. Her mindset now is that "all the other guys" dont care about a girls feelings and only wanna get in her pants. So all you have to do, even if you dont give a sh*t, make it seem like you actually care about her, her feelings, etc. Im not saying become her emotional tampon, but to some extent you have to make it seem like you actually care about what she has to say, her feelings, etc. Now, with this advice, I give you a warning: DO NOT go overboard with this. DO NOT. If you go overboard with this, you're going to wind up attached to her, become her emotional tampon, and find yourself stuck in a one itis.

Also, have you hooked up with her yet? You gotta get the smaller things outta the way first before you advance to sex.

3. "She is getting in my head and I really need to get a chance with her. The other day she simply got too close, I just got too excited, and wow, I kept cool but inside I was burning..."I don't know why, but I suddenly feel I want more with her"
-Be very careful with these thoughts my friend. Just from reading this I can already tell that you're getting a little too closely attached to her, and im getting the impression that you're starting to put her up on a pedestal. You mentioned that you "NEED" to get a chance with her. Thats not good. A DJ never "needs" to get with women; a DJ simply does what he wants, and that includes nexting any girl he may choose. A DJ has a choice, and is not bound by a "need". So like I said, be careful here.

I'm in the Mood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CoolProgram99 said:
The problem here is that, even thought I already know how to get her attracted to me, I don't know how to get her more physical and sexual, so we can end having sex, because she is quite feminist and is not easy to get physical with her, and considers "every men are all the same" (where have I heard this phrase? jaja), but I am not giving up, she is quite interesting and really hot.
One thing that will dramatically help you is if you go in without the goal of having sex with her.

Sex isn't the prize.

When she says "every man is the same," this means that the men she's had experiences with don't do it right, meaning most guys just want to go in for the kill without initiating the hunt.

The better the hunt, the sweeter the kill.

When it comes the time to turn up the heat, you should reframe your goals to making her horny, turning her on and having fun.

Since you don't have a date yet, you still have FAR to go. This is only the beginning, so don't set such high expectations.

You need to realize that right now, you're thinking about sex and SHE ISN'T.

This can be problematic, because if she knew exactly what you were thinking, she'd probably be a little creeped out.

You need to gradually get her to think about you sexually, through kino, flirting, c&f, etc.

Once she starts to THINK about sex in a way that FEELS GOOD, a strong sexual attraction will develop inside of her.
How long it will take depends entirely on your sexuality and her sexuality; it's impossible to tell.

Tease her, play with her, and get her body/emotions involved, while having fun at the same time.

Just make sure not to rush things, nor to move too slowly, and you've got her.

Last edited:

CoolProgram99

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so I should not set having sex as my main goal. Jaja, don't worry, I am not falling into any one-itis, and yes, I will be a little patient and just have fun.

However, my problem is that it is quite difficult to get physical ans sexual with her, due to her feminist attitute. To give an example, the other day I just touched her back as we were crossing in the street, and she retracted. I acted secure and seemed to not care, and replied in a funny way "Jaja come on! I'm not gonna bite you".
She smiled back, but the situation hasn't been too good yet. I have talked well and flirting goes right, but the physical contact is quite hard to make.

Any suggestions?