Seduce the world....It will be a happy place.

RAW

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a few weeks I will stop reading about seduction because I am coming to my stopping point. I have had a great deal of sucess with seducing just about whoever I want to get just about what I want. I am always in a good mood because I am a very blessed individual. So I always have a smile on and I am very driven.

When I talk to women who are single. I ask them question that my not make sense to them right then and there but they will ask themselfs the same question later. Like planeting a seed. I will ask them stuff like why are you single? You are too pretty to not have a guy by your side? Why waste your time being alone and you could be with a cute guy like me? Stuff that is somewhat ****y but is also fun.

Women with boyfriends I also planet seeds in their heads too.
Why are you with a guy like that, I think you deserve better. I don't understand why a pretty girl like you wouldn't want to be with a guy like me instead of a guy like him, I don't understand why cute women sell themselfs short when they could have the total package i.e me instead of your boyfriend. I ask them what is the most romatinc date your boyfriend has done. She then tells me and I will come off the top of the head and top that. And ask her again why would you sell yourself short.

Family members whenever I need something. I will bring up that I have never been in troubnle at school or with the law. I don't drink I don't smoke. I then say to them if I was an adult I would help a kid like me who is on the right track.

Bosses whenever I want to take extra breaks or talk to women when I'm on the clock etc. I will smile and bring up all the good things I have done and tell them how much I would apprecatie it.

I always have social proof around me and when I go to the same places often girls start to come up to me. Because they see other women with me and they want to know why these women are with me. I never really down anybody I am so blessed so when I see someone alone or getting picked on I befriend them.

I have to also add that when I am not seducing people I am busy working or doing something productive. I look good, dress nice, speak proper, drive a nice car, make good money. So when I am talking to women I never brag but I bring up those things in convo compared to what their boyfirends have and it makes them look like nothing. I also have a very fun and warm personality. I help out others not for self greed but good deeds always comeback to you. Guys the world is what you make of it so go out and kick butt.

------------------
Raw iz War-

RAW

Don Juan
Reaction score
My bad I forgot to tell you guys that whenever I say something bad about a womans boyfriend or something like that. I always bring them down about their current boyfriend and get them right back up with a seed about her and I toghether. I always try to out do the next man without making it look like I'm trying at all. This time last year I could only dream about the man I am today. When I graduate from college I will turn into the man I dream about now.

------------------
Raw iz War-

Ashlee Angel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BUMP

------------------
-Roman W
Eveygirl wants to be with him, Every guy wants to be like him.