secrets to a bigger penis?

women haze

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this stuff even work...or is it a money taker?

Xtend+ pills to make the blood flow and give you a harder erection
nhance+ creme that you place on top of the penis? twice a day

I have been curious about products like these

Adam

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.thundersplace.org/forum/

ALOT of guys on this free, non-profit forum showing gains to both penis length and width using various stretching/kegel exercises. Gave it a go for a little while (2 weeks or so) and noticed some temporary enhancement, but stopped because it's fairly time consuming, and, really, I'm not that bothered about the size of my d1ck.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adam said:
http://www.thundersplace.org/forum/

ALOT of guys on this free, non-profit forum showing gains to both penis length and width using various stretching/kegel exercises. Gave it a go for a little while (2 weeks or so) and noticed some temporary enhancement, but stopped because it's fairly time consuming, and, really, I'm not that bothered about the size of my d1ck.
There's a few other places like that (pegym is a good one too).

There's guys who have been doing PE for 6+ YEARS who have gained 4 inches. The thing is though - it's dangerous. Very dangerous. You're doing unnatural damage to your penis and HOPING it heals/scars back in a way that does not do serious damage to you. Then there's the whole - not being able to get completely hard while making gains thing, which can't be good for the ladies in your life =)

I don't think anyone who's not really small should worry too much about this stuff. Sex is more mental than physical... by a lot.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Natural PE using hand exercises does work. Though just like working out the rest of your body you need to be consistent to see results.

I've been half-assing it and I've only managed to gain half an inch in a year. Some guys can gain an inch or more if they stick with it.

Thunders is a good site to go to.