SECOND CHANCES; advice

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is a guy entitled to a second chance on an approach?
Although Im open to a variety of women I had one girl targeted from class. I was determined to talk to her. Then I saw her after class in the library. The only part of my game that lacks is my approach anxiety which wrapped its claws around my neck. I pushed it aside and said "Hey" to her and she smiled and said "hey" back. I quickly pointed out how nice her dress was, she thanked me and then I decided to rip her soul out, PAUSE in the conversation and I responded with, "you must have stolen it from my grandma," and we laughed. Unfortunately, I was nervous and asked her something stupid from class, she responds, blah, blah. I asked her where the tutor center was and then I left.

I went and sat down next to another girl from my class and we hit it off perfectly, I got her name, number, etc; It just went smooth.

I want to know if I should give the first girl a second chance to see if we could hit it off or do you think she's probably made up her mind about me. Dying to get some advice on this one.

& please stop being a bunch of pads and give a fellow guy some advice dont jsut read this post,,, hah

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alkaline hero said:
I want to know if I should give the first girl a second chance to see if we could hit it off or do you think she's probably made up her mind about me. Dying to get some advice on this one.

Why would she have her mind made up about you?

Next time you see her, start talking about your social life. Parties, bars, etc. Tell her, "You should come with me to (blank). What's your number?" She'll give you her number. Then take it from there.

alkaline hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice man that sounds pretty damn fine.