Second chance.

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, i made a couple posts about a girl i liked on here 2 years ago. I didn't fail with her per-se, our contact sorta dwindled. However We started catching up last night over facebook (we used to live next to eachother but i moved a mile away and we don't see each other) and talking about how we used to stay up all night blah blah, then i gave her a couple of compliments. Now its like a reversal, she's talking about how she's got low self confidence and how i've got so much more confidence than before, then she starts talking about us meeting up again. What would my best course of action be? bearing in mind i want to be in a relationship with this girl?

thunder_god

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just the fact that you mention that you want to be in a relationship with her already tells me your in a losing battle. You need to get rid of that mindset and be outcome independent. As for what you should do at this point, is if she suggests you two meetup, then go meetup. Be flirtatious, funny, and just have fun with her. If she seems interested then escalate and go for the kiss. Then further escalate tell you sleep with her.

Also don't forget to spin plates.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got in to a situation like this with a bird I used to date (and bang) a few years back. Met up with her again at the beginning of this year, but hadn't really improved myself that much since I dated her previously.

Needless to say I saw her a couple of times, but nothing so much as a kiss on the cheek: NEXT and escalate own worth.

Carry on if you think you can wow her in to the sheets. Otherwise, crack on man.

DubstepGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose 1 years worth of no contact paid off. I got a message saying "I'm such a good girlfriend" she seems attracted but its mixed at the moment.