School HELP!

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys.
I just got given a sheet and i need to do a 6 minute oral presentation for english. I can do anything , but it has to be like teaching the class somethign like how to build a car. Or a current issue, or something bout the mind and how ppl think etc. You get the gist. Thing is im not that good at much so i duno what to talk bout, can u dudes give me some ideas, it needs to be for 6 minutes -_-

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, i wouldn't know why you don't just ask your friends but, how about teaching how to avoid this 'sheet' in the first place. whatever it is.
:rolleyes:

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well, what about teaching your friends on either soemthing really obscure like the fact we are all built out of tiny bits of energy, or teaching them about something radical views that you hold

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thats what i wanna hear JSH, something unusual which wont bore them.
I know heaps bout the body and bulking and cutting cycles etc. But im cutting atm so i wont exactly look like i have done them both lol. Where can i get info to study bou tthe body's energy etc.
I am able to draw pictures on the board aswell so pictures are a help. I need to involve the class aswell.:p

Da Joa

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's right in front of your eyes, man...

6 minute presentation on how to be a Don Juan.

Girls in your class will be infatuated with you after this.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
personally not Da Joa, or do a presentation on Nietsche or some philoshphy. What are your interests;