school dance

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
So yea i have a school dance cominup and i can dance and all but i dont rele kno how to initiate dancing with oother girls and how do u initiate making out with girls once your dancin with them.. i always have just danced with friends who i kno but now ill just know the guys there. I wanna get some action lol

Eddie G.

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok to ask a girl to dance is pretty easy, just go up to any girl u want to ask and touch her arm, shoulder, hand to get her attention and with a big smile say "would u like to dance." as for a kiss i wouldnt rush it right away on the dance floor, what i do sometimes when im into a girl is in a slow or fast song dont matter is when we catch eyes i have a big smile, obiously she'll smile back, i kiss her on da cheek, if she has an even bigger smile than it was before, then i know she liked it, later i'll go in to kiss her on her lips, sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. but as for u, u can just feel her on her waist or hand when ur dancing just to let yourself be known, she cant say anything or get made cause u aint doin anything wrong, but if u think shes really into u go for it, if she dont like it kinda play it off while ur dancing as kind of a spur of the moment thing. hope this helped u out a little or alot.

bob88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Since the music will be bumping you dont even need to ask verbally.

Just go up to the girl, touch her arm/shoulder/hand to get her attention, and when she looks at you you nod back in the direction of the dance floor and raise an eyebrow. She'll get the hint.

SweetTooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait for a really emotional piece to come on >: ) lol... I am not much of a romantic guy in general, but gives you an excuse if nothing else :p... Girls can be suckers for that kind of thing, oh and here's ANOTHER thing, if they like you they will see it the same way and will probably be makin' moves on YOU... Emotional for me can be something little like a few of them Keane ones (what a weird sense of emotion I have :p)... If it is a really romantic track obviously designed for just that, I would start dancing just as the track before was ending if I wasn't sure she liked me... so make sure you know the line-up... Probably the girl wouldn't wanna stop dancing after just a few seconds...

ALSO I suggest you stick on the dance floor a lot... It is proven that girls are more attracted to guys on the dance floor whether they are good dancers or NOT...