Sat next to a girl....

DannyB0y

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, heres the deal
I really like this girl in my classes (shes in most of them) and recently we were forced to sit next together in maths. We've only spent one lesson sat together and we didnt say anything to each other. She is usually quiet anyways and doesnt talk to many boys or girls, just her friends.
Now, we've looked at each other a couple times before, but shes quite unpredictable as I dont know her that well and its hard to tell whether she likes me or was just looking in my direction.
I'm planning on asking her to help me with a maths question as an icebreaker. If she blows me off or its painfully obvious she doesnt like me, ill ask the teacher, but if she does help me where do I go from there?
Any comments would be appreciated

Smoothaswetsoap

Don Juan
Reaction score
Invite her to your house to do some homework.

While taking a break, you guys can get to know each other better : )

DannyB0y

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the reply, but we live quite far apart, I dont know where she lives and I presume vice versa. not to mention my house is always busy with a smaller brother and sister and all

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely talk to her. About anything...go ahead and ask a "math question" if you need to. At least THAT way she knows who you are...then move up from there.

DannyB0y

Don Juan
Reaction score
after reading quite the DJ Bible and such, ive realised that conversations (no matter how pointless) are a must
its just continuing the conversation, how do i move on to asking her about herself from a maths question?

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think I would ask her for help in math JUST so that I could talk to her unless you actually really DO need help in math. If you just want to talk to her then all you have to do is talk to her about the first thing that comes to your mind.

Mr. Debonaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly, just comment and make jokes about goofy things people say or do in class. anything will work.

it will be a little awkward to start, just because its been so long and you haven't said anything. but just go for it and you'll be fine

DJing is 10% knowledge, 15% creativity and 75% grabbing-your-balls-and-taking-charge

BoBa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask her to help you out on a problem. If your house in a problem, go to the library. I would expect a "No." if you ask to go to her house though, since she doesn't really seem like the type...yet ;)