SamePendo got stood up! What did he do?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:nervous:

Today I was going to hang out with this girl at a mall. Ofcourse I didn't wait there sitting down or doing some stupid **** like sending text messages, or whatever, I checked out the record store, , I happened to wait 15 min because I was checking the cd's out. She wasn't there so I left.

I had to see this stuff at the bank, some stuff at work, while doing this another chick asked me if I was mad at her or something because I hadn't called her, saw this other hb which I'll be f-ing this week or the next...

Lessons learned:

1- Have a life besides women.
2- Be happy :rock:

Oh, and Gunwitch rocks.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
No freaking way, playa!

If it were me, I'd call her tomorrow and apologize for missing the date...I'd tell her things got really crazy and I spaced things out...but I would like to make up for it...this may allow for a quick f-close on the next meeting. :cool:
LOL... you left your English comprehension in grade school

How is this dude going to apologise for missing a date he turned up to and she didn't!?

You waited... 10 - 15 is a fair time... although 15 is pushing it for me personally if I've not had some kind of heads up about a delay from a chick... some chicks do fvck about and no show, simple as that, although its been a good few years since I've been in that situ

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL.

Don't you get it? Appologize for missing the date.. as if he stood HER up.

Do that, and see what happens.

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bvbidd said:
LOL.

Don't you get it? Appologize for missing the date.. as if he stood HER up.

Do that, and see what happens.
Most girls with half a brain can see through that bull**** and will think he's being a *****.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL...

OK, so I didn't see it... you know why? because it's so lame... like such a stupid and unnecessary thing to do... dude's lying about missing a date because they got stood up.... lol, naaaah...

I don't know about y'all, but I wouldn't have time for a girl who didn't drop me some kind of notice about a substantial delay or about her not making it all... maybe my standards just differ from y'all

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys were only suppose to hangout and you got stood up... I like the mentality following the stood up bit.. Its commendable since you just let it slide and got on with it, but the source of the problem needs to be address also.. her lack of interest in the meet, you obviously had higher expectations.. No???

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Ms. Ashley, I don't expect a woman like yourself to appreciate such deceptive returns...just don't go telling your girlfriends, Ok?

I know how you women do stand us guys up...it's in your nature...it doesn't mean you're not interested in us...but you women do stand us up without even thinking...

What?

I'm talking as a guy... a guy with a lot of experience... exactly what good is there to be obtained through that deceit? You're too wrapped up in trying to maintain some super smooth, and clean image that you lose touch of doing what's natural and replace it with some contrived BS...

The central premise doesn't change one bit... if you're saying it to make yourself feel better, then well, you're deceiving yourself because you got stood up... if you're saying it to get one over on the girl, you won't because she cares soooo much about what you think / your feelings, that she, well.... stood you up...

Think about what you're saying... if I stand a chick up and then she calls me the next day saying that she stood me up, I wouldn't find any more worth in her... in fact, I'd wonder WTF she called me for a day later to tell me she stood me up, I'd probably see it as some weak ass attempt to salvage some pride (because she did turn up) and level the playing field which I didn't even consider her to be on in the first place

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
How is she going to see through anything if she wasn't there to begin with? Geez. Some of you fellas need to think things through before you post such mindless drivel...
Listen to your own advice about posting drivel dude.
If I stood a girl up, and she left a message "sorry for standing you up", I'd immediately just see it as her way of being *****y..
Any normal girl would think the same if a guy tried it on them.
Get some new techniques.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
never apologise, anyway the longest i waited was 20 mins and this HB9 turned up, it was worth it because she was looking good for me... :)))

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi, I was crackin' reading your ways. Worth a try sometime, sounds fun.

Why not this time? Because I ran into her, well, she "ran into me", and well.. turns out she "came late", long story short, I'm gunwitching her tomorrow!

Rocker

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
LOL...and tell me, Rookie, how does "any normal girl" think?

This reveals utter stupidity and/or close-mindedness on your part (You're a rookie on this post, so I'm gonna chalk it up to the latter). The purpose of this board to is to debate subjects and propose new PUA methods and ideologies...Unlike you r dumbass opinion, my method is field-tested...in fact, apologising for missing a date has been practiced and books have been published by experienced and highly-regarded PUA's recommending to do so...

Written any books, lately, Rookie? Read any books?

So stop your bantering, Rookie...you look really raw and stupid right now. The earth is round, you know?

Flashing your ego on the Internet does not make you a Badass; it just makes you an Ass.

"The critic is a person who always knows the way but never has a car." :cool:
Hahaha. It's internet day at the spastic school is it?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Girl, I don't expect you to endorse my methodology (even though you've never tried it.)

Ashley Chuckles said:
What?

I'm talking as a guy...

You are hopeless... do you not understand that I am MALE? I thought they taught basic comprehension in grade school...

And you consider yourself to be in a position to give advice worth any weight whatsoever!?

Wow...

Rocker said:
It's internet day at the spastic school
Got it in one...

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still not clear on samependo's sexual orientation

I didn't have time to read the thread. Was he stood up by a girl or guy?

I also noticed he made a slight adjustment to his gay pride colors to throw us off the track, I presume.

I'm sorry the "King of Pop" :down: left the country but I guess are children are better off and safer now.

Try contacting "SexyMalibu" for some "girl talk" that should help you out

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys come to the board, read post and talk sh*t...why? A little miss directed hostility perhaps? To those who started the bickering...get a life.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear you loud & clear SamePendo.

What good does it do to fret if some foolish gal proves herself unworthy?

That's why I generally set 1st dates at some place I would be inclined to be anyway. No date / no big deal / other options available.

Props :up:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Helter Skelter said:
I'm still not clear on samependo's sexual orientation

I didn't have time to read the thread. Was he stood up by a girl or guy?

I also noticed he made a slight adjustment to his gay pride colors to throw us off the track, I presume.

I'm sorry the "King of Pop" :down: left the country but I guess are children are better off and safer now.

Try contacting "SexyMalibu" for some "girl talk" that should help you out
Check out my siggy! You rock man! Keep doing what you do best! :up: