Same School or Different School? That Is The Question.

jango

Reaction score
I've seen my friends with their girls that go to our school and they are constantly together. Sometimes I wonder if the flame they have will burn out because they're attached at the hip. But I think about some guys I know, they have girlz at other schools and I wonder if their girlz are fooling around on them.

Just curious as to what you all think; date a girl from your school or from another school?

Last edited by a moderator:

strams4ever

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you date a girl from a different school you can meet a whole group of people who you probably haven't met before. It really depends on the girl, but once you exaust all the possibilities in your school, try another. :)

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not just date a girl from your school, and a girl (or girls) from other schools? Just make sure they don't all find out about one another. If that isn't your route though, it is much easier to maintain attraction with a girl from another school as you will not see them all the time. Then again, if there is a girl at your own school that you fancy, there is no reason to not go out with them because of that reason.

immrtlwun

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go for 'em all. It shouldn't matter which school they go to. The only advantage I see either way is that if the girl goes to a different school, you can build more social proof with the girls at your school. They figure that if you know people from other schools, you must be pretty cool.

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by benassi
Be like me & get with chicks from other schools, their normally hotter, and they don't know ANYTHING about you. So it's like a fresh start with new girls because if you try to get with one girl from your school she needs all the other girls approval otherwise it's gonna be like OMG UR DATING HIM. haha.. Stay away from your school, but here or there fcukin one from the same school is good too! go get em playa :woo:
Yeah I agree. Most girls (and guys too actually) at my school are way too concerned about who they hang out with and if those people are cool or not, so it's much easier to get with hot girls from other schools.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm of the opinion that quality over quantity, at least at the start, is important.
I'd go for other school.
At school it's early, might get tired, pissed off, whatever, not the best way to get your gf to associate you with the positive side of life.
your call, though.
benassi raises the good point of it being a clean slate, from your school you're probably known.