Running Joke

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have trouble establishing rapport with a girl, try to have a running joke from the first few minutes in which you meet her that you can carry on to when you're dating her.

For example, a girl I met at a party wrote her name Julia instead of Julie by accident, corrected it and the name on the paper looked like Juliae. So I phoned her the next week and asked, "hello, is Juliae there?" And when I saw her on the first date I greeted her with "Juliae! What's up?"

It's not rocket science, and it's awesome for establishing rapport with a girl.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah newbies need to see this post.
Good tip, it's nothing special building rapport with girls,
you just need to tease her as much as you can,
but avoid insoulthing her.

Young Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup yup.......

I met a girl named Porcia, and her name is prononounced like the car Porsche....so I always make fun and call her Mercedes and Lexus, or other car names....

She lives in the same building as me in the dorms, but had never stopped by...until last night around midnight claiming, "I was just bored and walking around the dorms and decided to see what you were doing because I saw your name on the door"....we all know how this story ends......

Mephisto

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Young Juan

we all know how this story ends......
vroom vroom!! Yeah that is a good tip. I've used it a couple times myself. I just cant remember any examples.