Rule the School+My Rep=not possible.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As you might have read in the "Best Homecoming Stories" thread.. Last night was homecoming.

First let me explain this: I'm more fo a skaterish kid with the reputation of a Big Stoner and used-to-be niceguy. I dunno what all is going around about me, but I know that that stuff is what I'm known for.

In my sophmore class the big 2 groups of guys who rule the school are A) the baseball players and B) the football/lacrosse players.
I'm cool with the baseball players, I got invited to go chill with them but my ride wanted to go this party. I dunno how the 2 groups interact, but I don't think they get along much anymore.

Last night I rolled up to the star sophmore football players house for the afterparty. I'm pretty cool with him, and plus if someone had a car i coulda gotten us about 40 beers in 5 minutes.

Anyways I walk downstairs and find agroup of about 10 guys and maybe 5 girls drinking. The second they see who I am, 2 of them flip their ****.
"Nah you're alil b!tch, get the fvck out!"
sh!t like that.
Problem: I've barely even interacted with these guys before. I've boguht weed from one of them once last year, sold them both weed once back in 8th grade and the guy who I didn't buy weed from, tried to sell me a pipe last year. I thought we were on good terms.
Turns out they like hate me. So after tellin em I'm gonna leave, I walk out back and run into the guy who was having the party[he was outside smoking] He kinda says he doesn't wnata fight, that there are too many people there as is. So i'm like "aight its cool, w/e. peace." As i walk around the corner, a group of abotu 12 people walk around back passed us. Too many people my ass.
Only problem was those 2 guys hating on me. Everyone else there I'm chill with[My big black friend ran up and tried to keep us from fighting lol].

I dunno wtf there problem is...but I'm pretty sure because of that, my rep with some people jsut got fvcked over. These are the people I was tryin to become chill with, and now I think I've realzied that that won't be happening.

Anyone have any tips on how to get anywhere outta this? I was thinkin maybe tomorrow about askin the kid who was havin the party if he knew why the 2 hate me..but iuno.
fvck. I don't know why the **** people beleive the rumors n **** about me.

Another thing that sucks is that this group si the group that chills with all they hottass sluts of my grade. I eman i know msot of the hottass sluts as individuals, but I've enver aprtied with them.
From the looks of it..I doubt I will.
fvck.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares about those guys?

What if they think(know?) you're a big sack of sh!t?

Whatever man, if you want to get with those kids, change your act.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iuno man i was jsut venting. My goal isn't to get along with them, **** them. I'm jsut pissed cause I got thrown otu of a party because 2 people there don't like me. We all know girls our age go out with a lotta gusy for social proof.
Its kinda like I have no social proof now:p
w/e. jsut was in a ****ty mood lol

rhsarrow17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Interlude: I wish the baseball players ruled MY school. I'm one of 'em.

Limitless

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hockey players rule my school...I don't play hockey , but the best way to overcome this barrier is to relate better to all groups.Someone who is popular with everyone is better than belonging to one group. Maybe try some ass kissing .=P

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should have stood up for yourself bro.

Stratocaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish baseball players ruled my school as well. Then I would probably be the coolest kid people know lol.

My advice,

Weed transactions don't make u friends. It is business. I learned this the hard way. People then know you as the kid to get weed from and that's it. I'm not knocking on weed or anything...its the greatest natural gift there is lol.

To get in good with those guys, join the particular sport. It's amazing how that **** works. Otherwise, find some other guys to hang with. I'm sure u got plenty. Work chicks from other schools too.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
O i work chicks form other schools lol.
I almost had the hottest girl in the entire sophmore class of a neighboring HS as my hc date[but she had family ****].

Haha i guess the baseball players all kinda rule the school here because they're all pretty boys :p they're all fun as **** though.

I've stood up to these guys before, when i gto blamed for making these bullshti flyers for this girls party. Someone made flyers with directions n **** to her house and posted them around the school and then pointed fingers at me. But when there is abotu 30 of them and I didn't feel liek gettign gang-raped[not literally] by the football team lol.

Weed doesn't make friend, I know. but I thought it might lead to us being atleast aquintances. w/e. They both plaxx lacrosse and I'm gonna be playin that thsi year, maybe they're stop bein b!tches and warm up to me some whent heya ctualyl get to know me hah[As far as I know, that equals a total of 4 people in my entire grade who don't like me..so I'm obviously a pretty chill person].

EDIT: hah tomorrow if they try and start **** I'm jsut gonna mention me having like a quarter on me and my ride outside having 2 5ths of JD so they feel ****in retarded.
Of course I didn't have any of that. lol

ohiofutballa

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow man...im sorry but you should really invest like 2 minutes to proof read what you write...im not hatin or anything but just make it easier for us to read.

Anyways, i think that these people feel like they can over-power you socially or physically. you need to befriend people that are socially strong and make yourself physically strong if you want to chill with these people(they sound like D!cks anyways)

Think about it, you go to a party and two football players start to get in an argument. Everyone starts to ***** and tell them two to cut it out. These two are both liked by the group and no one wants to have an altercation and ruin the mood of the party. Then if your at the same party and some kid shows up that and two people dont like him and no one else knows him...no one is going to give a rats ass. But if that kid is 6'8 278 lbs. who is going to say something? i wouldnt....

So id get socially stronger and physically, plus i would be holding my own parties, so i wouldnt even be in this situation...just a thought.

:cool:

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat it. These are usually the guys bagging your groceries in 'bout 3 years.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Limitless
Hockey players rule my school...I don't play hockey , but the best way to overcome this barrier is to relate better to all groups.Someone who is popular with everyone is better than belonging to one group. Maybe try some ass kissing .=P
Idea number one...good

Idea number two...horrible. Kissing other peoples ass to be there friend is bullsh1t.

Patrick124

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah i'm 5'6 and tiny as **** lol. I'm not gonna go outta my way to start liftin really, maybe some before lax season starts...but not currently.
And trust me, I'd love to have parties. I've been caught drinking before though[3 times!] so my rents refuse to let me at home, they know i'd have a party.
And no one would come if they knew it was non-drinkin lol.

As for kissing ass? **** that. I'm still cool with the other crowd of "popular" kids[i'm actually pretty damn popular, everyone knows me, but those 2 guys hate me for some reason] n i'm probably partyin with em this weekend, so thats chill

topics over, peace.