Ross Jeffries Infield Video from 2000

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ross is early 40s here.

I'm not impressed. Ross' isn't dressed well with the rolled up sleeves and the sweatshirt tied around his waist. He does not give off a super seducer vibe.

Compare this to a Playing with Fire infield at Starbucks in late 2021...

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compare this to a Playing with Fire infield at Starbucks in late 2021...

I watched it and it comes across as unrealistic and most probably staged ... it's common knowledge PUAs fake their video infields. He started the interaction with a lame joke about her hat (so no IOIs from her), the ensuing conversation was extremely superficial, they didn't seem to have anything in common so why would any attractive girl in this situation give out her number to a random guy? :rolleyes:

Smooth_texter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Ross is early 40s here.

I'm not impressed. Ross' isn't dressed well with the rolled up sleeves and the sweatshirt tied around his waist. He does not give off a super seducer vibe.

This goes to show you how much female overabundance changed everything, and how much boxes you would need to tick for a woman nowadays, to give you the time of day. Especially to keep her in an LTR. Imagine looking like that today and opening women on the street with "I want to analyze your hand writing".

To be honest, even the women in the video do not look attracted, they are just letting him entertain them for a few minutes.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I watched it and it comes across as unrealistic and most probably staged ... it's common knowledge PUAs fake their video infields. He started the interaction with a lame joke about her hat (so no IOIs from her), the ensuing conversation was extremely superficial, they didn't seem to have anything in common so why would any attractive girl in this situation give out her number to a random guy? :rolleyes:
It can be difficult to determine whether or not any infield is a fake infield.

This goes to show you how much female overabundance changed everything, and how much boxes you would need to tick for a woman nowadays, to give you the time of day. Especially to keep her in an LTR. Imagine looking like that today and opening women on the street with "I want to analyze your hand writing".

To be honest, even the women in the video do not look attracted, they are just letting him entertain them for a few minutes.
A 40 year Ross Jeffries equivalent today would have worse outcomes using the same openers/gambits. Female overabundance + technological distractions would be the reason for it.

I_have_BDE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just watched that video. I mean he isn't an ugly guy or anything, but looks very nerdy, even for late 90s, 2000 in that video. Women today would act totally creeped out if you did what he did and dressed like that.