Rock music type woman

warrior1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone else been attracted to these woman before? I have a friend who is pretty hot and she is interested in those rock type band music if you get what i mean. Apparently she doesn't really fit the description of those woman who talks about boy bands or anything related to that. She dreses sort of like those rock people.

Do you find these woman hot? I don't normally find these people hot but my friend is like this and it is very hard to strike a cool conversation with them because they are those type of people. I find its harder to talk to these woman b/c most guys are not into those type of music and since their into those things, their personality is pretty different from that of a normal woman.

Thoughts or comments?

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are normal women who have interests different from you.

If you're not way into music, you probably won't do so well with a girl like this.

Don't pretend to be a music whiz, they will know you don't know about music, and they will make fun of you. It's a subculture. You can't fake something like that.

Find people you relate to, who have the same interests.

smooth guy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I listen to dream theater, disturbed, metallica, slipknot, mushroomhead, rise against, soad, NIN, Staind, etc so you can tell I'm pretty much into the harder genre of music but Id never find such a woman attractive.

If she listened to this kind of music without affecting her looks and personallity I wouldnt have any problems. But I like a woman being feminine and usually the women that are into this type of music don't act very feminine nor dress very sexy.

But if their music tastes don't affect their sexuality...yeah sure I'd be attracted to them. I'm a guy right? :D

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually such gals are big-time "style diggers," and don't go for guys outside their style, be it metal, punk, mod, goth, or what have you.

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IME rock chicks are usually the girls not attractive enough to be accepted into regular social circles, so they become rockers.

That kind of music flat out sucks, its just a wall of noise. All hail the world's greatest band: Oasis, from the world's greatest city: Manchester.

This is the most beautiful performance of any song ever, if you watch this and don't feel something, you're DEAD inside: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAoJj80l6oU

And the best live full band performance ever, if this doesn't make you want to air guitar or burst into song, you're also dead inside: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMxTn7mknnw

Bout time somebody posted something interesting on this forum!! :D

Reaction score
Mandiblard said:
I find Water and Grass is super effective against them
:crackup:

Save the soundtrack from which my username originates, I don't know much about rock music, I dig Queen though but that's about it.

But yeah, it's all about how you like the influence of their musical tastes on the other aspects of her life (including but not limited to her looks), if it has any.
Also, if a chick happens to like MC Hammer, you can't go wrong. :cool: