RoAd to success (JUST JOINED)

BRUCEWAYNE

Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Bruce and I just joined this forum. I been trying to get better at the game seriously since september when I was tired of geting played by my oneitis. Anyway I read many books such as The Game, Venusian Arts, Double your dating, etc. None of those techniques seem to be working for me. It just seems to much trouble to memorize storys and lie to DHV. My friend Alan is really good at the mystery method and he seems to lie alot and bull**** to generate the atrraction. I'm not really into faking a personality that would attract a girl cause that would mean I can't get a girl for real. My success isn't really getting any better and it seems like maybe I just can't get a gf. GUYS WHAT IS THE RIGHT WAY TO THE ROAD OF SUCCESS? hit on random girls? I have no idea but it be great to know what I can do to build my skill with being more sucessful with women.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BRUCEWAYNE said:
Hello everyone. My name is Bruce and I just joined this forum. I been trying to get better at the game seriously since september when I was tired of geting played by my oneitis. Anyway I read many books such as The Game, Venusian Arts, Double your dating, etc. None of those techniques seem to be working for me. It just seems to much trouble to memorize storys and lie to DHV. My friend Alan is really good at the mystery method and he seems to lie alot and bull**** to generate the atrraction. I'm not really into faking a personality that would attract a girl cause that would mean I can't get a girl for real. My success isn't really getting any better and it seems like maybe I just can't get a gf. GUYS WHAT IS THE RIGHT WAY TO THE ROAD OF SUCCESS? hit on random girls? I have no idea but it be great to know what I can do to build my skill with being more sucessful with women.
If you do what you have always done has caused you never to have a gf, why not chuck it and change it and try out something different.

Read this article : http://www.sosuave.com/articles/whynot.htm

Dude , you start memorising the entire Mystery method , DyD etc before going out on feild , you'll grow mad , sick and tired.

Stop it right now.

Learn one opener, which you prefer. Say for example "Who Lies More?" that is it.
Learn one A2 stuff, like cube and one A3 like Bait-hook-reel-release . No negs ,AMOGs etc, nothing more, at least for now.

Just read them up, no need to memorise. Thats it .Now go out and start approaching every girl you meet with your opener. You will slowly start getting the calibration right. Plus , since you will have the format laid out, you will be able to think ahead.

Remember , you never memorise an opener, you internalise it , by practice.
As Tyler D said , you can learn more about approaching in one night of going out , than you ever will with a lifetime of reading pick up books.
As for your stories, etc and lying part is concerned you can make stories from your life also. Just read up Wilders post as to how to make them more interesting.

Think of the routines as launch pads, they help you get off the ground. Later , with practice , you make your own openers, etc and basically this thing becomes less structured for you. Mystery method took 11 years to design ; give it credit, it must have some truth in it

And as soon as you complete A3 , just say"I really need to go, why dont we meet up later. Give me your #". Thats it. Split and leave. You'll slowly gain the social intelligence to calibrate.

No more reading. Just go out and approach.

aussiegoat55

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I started to change my life last April and applied tips and techniques, and all around learned what I applied mainly from David DeAngelo. For sometime I begin to SLOWLY develop confidence within myself and with the help from a school spirit group and by giving multiple class presentations. I used to be nervous about public speaking, I'm not anymore.

Now I have never bought any of David DeAngelo's products, but he uses the term inner game. That right there is the core essential. I spent 6 months or so developing confidence, flirting techniques, practicing carrying conversations, maintaining eye contact, being more social, and trying new things. My goal was first women, then it changed to becoming a real man. By becoming that real man, the chicks just come easier and naturally. I hate the idea of using tips and techniques to get women. Dating is not a science, it is an art.

My advice is work on yourself, read an article everyday, learn everyday, practice everyday, APPLY IT. Make it your lifestyle, make it a habit. Work on yourself first for a while, develop a solid base. Thats where I started, focus on yourself, not girls. There is no strike it rich quick fix, it takes time, and dedication. Good luck man.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
aussiegoat55 said:
My advice is work on yourself, read an article everyday, learn everyday, practice everyday, APPLY IT. Make it your lifestyle, make it a habit. Work on yourself first for a while, develop a solid base. Thats where I started, focus on yourself, not girls. There is no strike it rich quick fix, it takes time, and dedication. Good luck man.

Totally true...

Dating is an art , pracice to ge better. Use thetips etc just to help yourself get started, slowly develop your own.