Road of the Champions

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reposted from crazykids site made by me.

The way of the Champions

Average Frustrated Chump- He is average. He is Frustrated. He is a Chump. He is your average joe. Stuck in a crappy life who is incapable of change.
DJ- A King of Kings, he has ambition, charm, eloquance, strength, persistent, but yet emotional. The perfect man.

Have you ever heard the poem the road less traveled. Well here it is.

The Road Not Taken

TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth; 5

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same, 10

And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back. 15

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference. 20

I want you to remember the last line in that poem because which road in life you take is what defines you.

There is two roads that you can choose in life. The way of the commoner(AFC's 90% of the world) or the way of the the champions (kings, lords, leaders, and DJ's).

The road normally traveled is the way that AFC's go through life it is broad and filled with problems. He can't do anything because he puts all of his hopes and dreams on something else other than himself (my definition has druggies, pimps, playboys, and many many others because they base there happiness on outside forces such as women, drugs, and etc.). This is an easy road to follow but it will lead to destruction and despair with a world of frustration and regret. Which will never be overcome because it is in the past. You cannot change the past because that is where it is the PAST. It is impossible to change. What leads to this road. There is a wide variable of things but for the most part it is because he took his happiness and threw it away.

The road less traveled the way of the DJ is much harder and is narrow, filled with much self-improvement. He tries his hardest to make his life out to be the fullest it can be. He is like the army says 'All that you can be' but I say lets put more emphasis on improvement so you can be more than you can be. You have unlimited potential to fulfill. This road is littered with potholes(problems on your way to the end which could take you down to the road of chumps) but you must rise above this and become the DJ. For this path is covered with the blood of those who tried and failed and fell into the chumpish road. This is the road that is challenging because many hate changing and leaving there confort zone. Many will still try to attain it, many will fail but you my friend will end up at the end. There is an end to this road to which is that you will die with no regrets, all the fun you could have had and then some, and an epitome that is great with many to mourn your death

The road that you choose dictates how you will live your life, the road of chumps or the ROAD OF CHAMPIONS.Now is your time to decide rise up and become your own best, a true DJ.

A new golden age will arrive.

Last edited:

daceovspades

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real inspiring post!!

daceovspades

Don Juan
Reaction score
Real inspiring post!!

MarcP

Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing post it's one of the posts that really stick with you. Good job baseball:D .

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
comic_relief said:
don't want to lose this one

a lot of my posts have been deleted since we left the old site

comic_relief

six-foot AZN '05

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is really inspirational, just makes you want to become a DJ!

Reaction score
Like this one of the few posts on the highschool forum worth my time reading. I hope someone would include this in the bible or HS bible. Two thumbs up!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bumping up older material before I leave.

comic_relief