right time to ask her out

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lets say a guy likes this gal right and he in college, after how long of nowing and chatting with the gal should he be askin her out. i now gals are more comfortable doing the groups thing than 1 on 1 with a guy,but what happens if ur a loner or few freinds kind of person then what. i mean if u ask too early u scare her off and she says no right . and if u do that gals well htey gossip like crazy and tell everybody and anybody around campus-one tells one and thorughout before ya now every gal nows about it. that what happening to me right now i get the smirk and lol hahah looks of smiles from girls and i now what its from.

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, for a 24 year old, you sure spell like shat.

How can you expect anyone here to take you seriously?

I don't mean to be a stuck-up tightwad but at least make an effort to make your sentences coherent.

Thank you.

seductionman

Reaction score
Don't ask her out for an explicit date. Just tell her you're getting coffee and you'd like it if she came along with you.

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
did it she said no-maybe next time , i did nto follow through on it later.
she told every body in the class and her freinds and yes we go to a small college so imagine the embarassment.

Originally posted by seductionman
Don't ask her out for an explicit date. Just tell her you're getting coffee and you'd like it if she came along with you.