Returning DJ

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello boys.

:up:

I hope all is well. I was a keen poster a number of years back, actively browsed the forums etc etc etc. The bible hooked me and the rest is history.

Here's the deal though. I used to be one hell of a PUA up untill i met my first girlfriend, 3 years ago. From there, i've dated someone else for the past year, which is where i'am now.
In a nutshell, things aren't going great, so i'm looking to the future as a possible single guy again.
My game though will be pants, i know it will be. Even just talking to HB's in my workplace and i stumble. I'm a complete shadow of my former self.

Has anyone gone through something similar? Does one suggest i go through the bible again?

Anyways great to be back, i hope your all healthy and well x

drtk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome back .
I'd advice you to read the bible again. The answers to most of your questions are there and you'll refresh your game and yourself :up:

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I would recomend reviewing some basic material to help you get back into the "DJ mode." Most of the material will start coming back to you, and you'll be back to your oldself in no time!

Often, after a long relationship, (and I can say this based on personal experience), you tend to lose your "DJ habits." I know I started to turn a bit AFC after my first LTR, and that's because once you use the knowledge you have learned (making witty remarks, ****y humour, prizing concepts), you get the girl. However, there is a time during the relationship where you must make a transition into a new character, and that new character cannot be used when encountering girls for the first time.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
talk to girls until you get back in the groove. it's like riding a bike. you don't forget, you just need to brush up on your skills and it will come naturally again