Retarded Question -- Need Answer QUICK

Sabu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Was walking in the library today and made eye contact with a girl for about 4 seconds. I was totally poker-faced. I made HER avert eye contact first, and when she did, she downcasted her eyes and smiled, while walking away.

What does that mean?

And yes, I'm a beginning noob re: seduction.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what did her body language say? Did you see her after that?
Don't put too much into one instance,Example;

-She made eye contact and looked down and smiled. You wait some time for signals,get none and still approach,quick rapport,you ask for number and she doesnt give it. Oh well maybe she was smiling just to be nice.

-She made eye contact and looked down and smiled. You notice she keeps glancing in your direction and you make eye contact again. You approach,quick rapport and number close. When she repeaditely makes eye contact over and over its a obvious sign of interest.

Don't think too much off of one instance. Wait for a "repear offender" and move in. Maybe you will see her the next time at the library,if you do I wish you the best of luck!

organizedconfusion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*sigh
i used to do this all the time to girls and i actually thought i was 'da mack'..
there are soooo many layers to this type of shiet it boggles the mind.You did'nt do anything ,you just made a face and stared at her.It made her feel anxious and that's how she responded..nuff said. Next time something simular happens say something,anything and make a habit of doing this...you'll be more likly to become more confident in doing so..and why not? you have discovered your very own comfortable way of doing 'cold approaches'..develop it and master it..

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhhhhhhhhh, body language is pretty subjective.

To give you an idea, psychiatrists and FBI agents aren't much better (only a few percentage points) at detecting a lie than the average college student in the US (personal comm.. social psych professor).

If you like a girl, then go talk to her. I've found that more often times than not that works. Most women are pretty desperate and pissed off that all the good guys won't approach them. They blame themselves for it or say all good guys are taken, and so they spend all their time reading COSMO and asking friends if this or that looks good , so the best guys will hopefully approach them one day, maybe. So the best solution is to always go talk to girls you like. That will work so often that it doesn't matter if this or that would've meant X or Y

river105

Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel your pain, but you need to learn to not have to rely on other's to motivate you to talk to a girl. Just go for it. What the hell if she turns you down? You tried, and by doing so, made it more comfortable for you to try again down the road.

Next time, just talk to her.