Respect Dilemma

Don Rooster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, here's the story...

I recently broke up with my gf and then today, at a swimming competition, some girl who's friends with my ex joins me and my boys in the showers and says to me:

"Rooster, why did you tell katie (my ex) that you hated me?"

I was stunned and she totally caught me off balance. All i could muster up was "I didn't... when was this?"

She says "you told her on the phone". So I kept denying it and it died down.

Now, we both know that I did tell my ex that I didn't like her, the thing is I don't know whether to leave it at that because I'm not happy my mates saw me get burned by a girl like that.

Or if I should go over to where her swimming club are sat tomorrow and tell her that yes, "I remember now I did say I don't like you... because I don't" and confront her about it?

Thanks, all help is appreciated guys.

sav

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont play into their games... leave it at that....

Don Rooster

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not prepared to play their games, and this is why katie's my EX.

It's just that her mate totally burned me in the showers, in front of lots of my mates, and I'm not sure what to do now? Leave it or own her?!!

Bear in mind that there is a 99% chance we will have to walk past each other tomorrow.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't be such a wuss. It doesn't sound like you got "burned" at all. You should've just said, "Because you're annoying and as hell and you always get on my nerves." Why bother denying it if you don't like her?

Don Rooster

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
don't be such a wuss. It doesn't sound like you got "burned" at all. You should've just said, "Because you're annoying and as hell and you always get on my nerves." Why bother denying it if you don't like her?
That's what I mean... I denied it instead of telling her why I don't like her - you're annoying as hell etc. And now I do feel like a wuss.

I'm just wondering whether to rectify it by telling her tomorrow or just to leave it?

Hmm... what would maximus do??

WC2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always found that when you speak your mind, everything else will follow. In this case, you didn't speak your mind, but just avoided the confrontation. How you handle things is your call, but I'm just telling you how I would handle my things.

Anyways, it's already over so theres no point in going back and trying to fix what's already broken. Unless she approaches you again about it, don't worry about it and move on. In any case actually, don't worry about it and move on.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why did she go into the mens shower room anyways? What I PERSONALLY would have done is to drop my pants, let her see my cöck, and if she pursues it from there, slowly walk towards her, defending yourself at the same time :D.

I'm with the others, it seems like this chick is the type to try to ruin you and your ex's relationship (even if you don't see her doing it, she could be talking crap about you to your ex behind your back), and it was pretty low of your ex to tell her that you don't like her.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude worrying about what other guys think is kind of high school stuff. I think you just do whatever you want to do and let other people worry about being impressed or not. In the overall schema of life, whether or not some wankers think you got dissed by a girl is small stuff, IMO.