Report from Mexico City - what you see on TV is not real

Status
Not open for further replies.

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMsBoqsPFpw&feature=related

They are using a genetically altered flu strain and putting it into chemtrails of military jets in each state.

And they are betting that 1 or 2 people will somehow get it because they are sick already or have low immunity. Then they use those people as news articles to spread fear to forward a certain agenda.

We all need to pray and turn from our evil rebellious ways and to ask God to Intervene. Read the story of Jonah in the bible.

God intervened because they repented from their ways and turned to God. He will do the same today.

Upside

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate the internet. There needs to be some intelligence test before any person has permission to access anything online. I am tired of hearing these bull**** conspiracy theories.

In my E-Mail account I got a spam email that anti swine flu drugs are almost sold out and that I should act quick! Unbelieveable. I feel sorry for the state the world is in. I am ALSO tired of people cracking jokes about the flu. It's not ****ing funny. Grow the **** up.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EA Gold said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMsBoqsPFpw&feature=related

They are using a genetically altered flu strain and putting it into chemtrails of military jets in each state.

And they are betting that 1 or 2 people will somehow get it because they are sick already or have low immunity. Then they use those people as news articles to spread fear to forward a certain agenda.

We all need to pray and turn from our evil rebellious ways and to ask God to Intervene. Read the story of Jonah in the bible.

God intervened because they repented from their ways and turned to God. He will do the same today.
yes, maybe if we pray to the jesus, whales will swallow the flu and much good will come of it!

... but what if the WHALES get sick, have you stopped to consider???

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
yes, maybe if we pray to the jesus, whales will swallow the flu and much good will come of it!

... but what if the WHALES get sick, have you stopped to consider???
sheet. baleen flu. scary thought man, it can get into the food and water.

i can already see it. Millions of americans, infected by the baleen flu swelling to the size of whales after dining out. we got to do smthing about the dmn illumiatti

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EA Gold said:
We all need to pray and turn from our evil rebellious ways and to ask God to Intervene.
The same god who invented the virus and the same god who infected humans. The mafia practices this perfectly: compel people to pay for "protection" when they are really only paying for protection from you. If praying lends salvation, if not praying brings doom, and if being an atheist draws god's ire, then by all means pray to your god that I receive a lethal infection of swine flu. Tell god I say to bring it on, baby!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone over the age of 25 believe any of this crap?

I swear, these generation Y/Z'ers are about half retarded.

Evzone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
...I suppose I should wear a tinfoil hat so the black helicopters can't read my thoughts?

Edit: Originally when I saw this thread I thought it was talking about the drug violence, which IS 100% legit. Frankly the mainstream media has done a terrible job of covering it. This has been going on for a long, long time and is by no means a recent development. They're talking about the US-Mexican border becoming a war zone as if it hasn't been already for the past 5-6 years. But of course if you think that, you're racist and hate immigrants, says our esteemed pundits.

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't believe any of this crap. I hate the media sometimes. :D

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
Does anyone over the age of 25 believe any of this crap?

I swear, these generation Y/Z'ers are about half retarded.
Nope

but my nephew was tellin me that in school
everytime someone coughed or sneezed someone would shout one

"DAT N!GGAH GOT DA SWINE FLU"

dat right there had me rollin,
dat sh!t was funny

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's big money to be made in spreading conspiracy theories.

check out the stats of the dude that made that Mexico city vid.

When PT Barnum said there's a sucker born every minute, he wasn't kidding.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Upside said:
I hate the internet. There needs to be some intelligence test before any person has permission to access anything online. I am tired of hearing these bull**** conspiracy theories.
Any idiot with an internet connection becomes a guru overnight. Or tries to.

Right xingcong little buddy?

A mandatory IQ test would be nice. If you score less than 50, you can't use the internet.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This whole notion of the decentralization of news gathering is wrong-headed. This wrong-headedness is perpetuated by CNN with it's retarded "iReport" website, in which citizens report and supposedly decide what news is important... but touchy-feely "unedited unfiltered news" is not news. CNN once reported Steve Jobs died of a heart attack, simply because one anonymous "iReporter" quoted an anonymous source and the iReport "community" "felt the story was important"--uh, fact checking, hello? I'm uncertain to believe whether if CNN believes in decentralized news or simply is lazy and suffers from budget cuts. Either way, placing power of the news into the hands of the common person is a bad idea.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dammit, now I'm confused. I thought planet Nibiru was supposed to pass by and wipe us all out by 2012, not the flu. Now I've gotta die from a stuffy nose instead of a tidal wave? How anti-climactic

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, Rollo, maybe the Nephalim (giants) that live on Nibiru will all die from the swine flu, thus humanity will be saved from alien enslavement. Ever thought of that one?

P.S. I went to film school for a time, and I was told that 80% of the news is fabricated and/or altered. I cant imagine what the percentage of internet 'news' is.

Duffdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only function of all media is to sell advertising. It has no other function. News is for entertainment purposes only.

scientist 1: The flu will kill EVERYBODY, run for your lives! the sky is falling

scientist 2: The flu doesn't mean anything and everybody in the US is safe

Which scientist do you think generates more advertising revenue?

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes, a business like any other.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Enough with the conspiracy theories....

P.S. The mods are really The President, Vice President, secretary of state, speaker of the house, chief justice and the head of the federal reserve. So you can see why we can't support these types of threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.