replies to " awww your such a dork haha"

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes i make jokes that are purposefully dorky (im not a dork in any sense) and girls just laugh and say "hahah aww your such a dork" and smile big at me (not a neg or anything) but i was wondering what would you guys say to this? or would you just laugh too then say something else

btw, this is a GOLDEN line (calling a chick a dork in a funny/cute way... i did this to a girl and she got all flustered and started calling me a dork back in a laughing/fun way

Reaction score
a "dork" is not really a term used as a compliment although it could be - it moreso signifies a "goofy" person - which u may be - but does this get u closer to a romantic connection or further away - i think wit and humor not defined as dorky is a better tool to impress than mere antics.

Crusader

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a scene. "No, I don't love you! Stay away from me! I don't want sex with a fat girl like you! What on earth possessed you to love me? I don't understand that type of girls!"

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a bit sensitive when I get a girl calling me names - even if she seems like she's playing.

One girl at the gym said to me, "what's up wuss".

I didn't handle it well.

I said, "Ok, what's up with the name calling. I'll be having none of that". This was said with a dead serious tone and glare as I was very serious.

The girl turned to her friend with an OMG look and started laughing.

At least she knew where I stood on the whole name calling shyt.

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always come back with Kramer's line. "you got that right!"...

Chewy, was the chick serious who called you a wuss? I'd either insult her back, "What's up wuss?" ..."Not much slvt."

or, "Nice manners Biotch. Now get out of my face. Someone might think I'm talking to you..."

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a dork is a whales ****, might be useful for a C&F response. As for the name calling CB, when a girl says something like that to me, ill pretend im cryin or something (which im obviosly not) and then all the sudden stop and be like, so, whats up. usually gets a laugh.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Reto
Chewy, was the chick serious who called you a wuss?
I don't know. It seemed like she wanted to see how far she could get or how much abuse I would take.

I was pretty pissed off by the comment and really wasn't ready for it.

I think I handled it well as she never called me any names (at least to my face) after that. :)

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
I am a bit sensitive when I get a girl calling me names - even if she seems like she's playing.

One girl at the gym said to me, "what's up wuss".

I didn't handle it well.

I said, "Ok, what's up with the name calling. I'll be having none of that". This was said with a dead serious tone and glare as I was very serious.

The girl turned to her friend with an OMG look and started laughing.

At least she knew where I stood on the whole name calling shyt.
Psycho much?????? I probably would have said "hey dork" back at them...She was trying to make conversation in a c&f way and you went postal......

Reto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Name calling isn't C & F...

He was insulted. If she did mean it to be funny, who the h3ll needs a biotch with a sense of humor like that...

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DankNuggs
She was trying to make conversation in a c&f way and you went postal
She can talk with her other friends like that - put them down, call them names, whatever.

She'll just have to find a different way to be playful with me.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man you're overreacting, it might have been sarcastic, at least that's how I would take it... Or just saying 'hey dude' It's like calling your chiq a 'little pig' if she spills a drop or something, in an appropriate context it really means nothing more then 'you spilled something, sweety'. If you ask me, she was being sarcastic.

I'm going with DankNuggs on this one.

Chewy Bagel

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see two reactions to this behavior. Neither is wrong.

1. You can playfully react to someone calling you a name.

or

2. You can let the person know you don't appreciate name calling even if it is in a playful manner.

Do whatever makes you happiest.

Last edited:

white_hype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chewy Bagel
I see two reactions to this behavior. Neither is wrong.

1. You can playfully react to someone calling you a name.

or

2. You can let the person know you don't appreciate name calling even if it is in a playful manner.

Do whatever makes you happiest.
whenever they say it its always in a playful manner, and because i call them names BEFORE they do it to me (playfully), so i guess its not really that big of a deal

i uusallay just laugh/ignore it