remembering names

Vogel

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fine, just play on it, if she's just a bit interrested she'll properly try to make an impression.

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol that happends to me sometimes too, one thing that helps though is to repeat her name right after she tells you as in 'nice to meet you ______'

and if you do forget its no big deal you can just go 'um dammit haha sorry what was your name again? haha i can never remember names' or something like that. and then go 'i won't forget this time'. or something. thats what i did. not that it really matters, she wont hate you for it either way...

who knows maybe she'll think its cuz your so popular ;)

Analyzeit

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who really cares lol

Just play on it say something like i always forget names make sure you remind me every time i see you. And if she remembers to do it, it gives you guys a little "thing" and chicks just love these little "things"

For example i go on a bus i had this thing where i waved goodbye to this girl every time, one day i didn't and she was wondering why for ages, they hate it but they love it!

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I'm going to burst a lot of bubbles on this one.

Remembering her name is one of the most important things in the world. It is the sweetest thing in the world that a person can hear.

Dale Carnegie in his best selling classic "How to Win Friends and Influence People" had an entire chapter dedicated to remembering others names.

The other day, I was out on a date with a girls large group of friends. It was nine people including me, and I could call out each name without skipping a beat. This made such an impression on those other people and I got an approval from every girl that was there (which if anybody knows about girls and their best friends, you lose the best friend, you lose the girl 99% of the time).

Another time, I was dating my ex-gf of two years. I could sit there and rattle off all of her family, how they are related, and what they do for a living. The family was extremely upset when we broke up because I started off on the right foot by remembering their names.

Besides, you moan out another girls name during sex, your in trouble :box: and no, it won't lead to angry sex :yes:

In conclusion, remembering the girls names is one of the best things in the world that you can do :)

comic_relief

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hints on how to remember the name:

- Use the name three or four times right after hearing it.

- After she leaves or when she isn't looking at you, write it down three times as well.

- When you get her number, ask for her name as well so that you can type it as well.

best of luck,
comic_relief