Relieve the Pressure

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok guys, going to try to give a little more advice. One thing that has helped me tremendously is not worrying about the outcome of the situation. When you go out don’t feel you have to prove anything. Just have fun with it. You’ll probably learn a little in the process too.

Also, do something unexpected. After talking for a few minutes, and gaining some slight rapport, ask her (and her friends if they’re around) what their position about sex is. Just “randomly” ask how important sex is in a relationship (be able to take control and LEAD a conversation though). If they try to get off topic, press a little harder. Tease them. Tell them little girls shouldn’t talk about sex anyway. Somehow you have to ignite their curiosity about you. You’ll know you’re doing something right when you can have a mature and lively conversation with the opposite sex about sex itself. This way they’ll have sex on their mind while talking to you. “By chance” they’ll relate both you and sex in their mind, and that’s never been a bad correlation in my book.

I've tried this technique quite a few timess and it always get a good reaction when I do it.

“If your rap is strong it can’t go wrong.”

thecraftylefty

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This deserves to be in the tips section!

Good job

Bungo Pony

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by thecraftylefty
One thing that has helped me tremendously is not worrying about the outcome of the situation. When you go out don’t feel you have to prove anything. Just have fun with it. You’ll probably learn a little in the process too.
I tried going this route with a girl I dated. I probably threw her off a lot for the time we dated. I decided that I wanted to kiss her, so I grabbed the b1tch, and kissed her on the lips. Women respond quite well when you take what you want, not being afraid of the consequences. However, watch how you use this advice, if she says "no" you better stop or your ass will end up in the slammer.

matty7eleven

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pure genius if done with a group of women. I wouldn't always do it with a woman I recently started dating.