Relativation

SheepSter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again. So taking that in consideration it is vital to gain experience in every important part of your life. For this experience will make you see the so-called light and open your eyes. The thing is, experience won't come knocking on your door itself, to obtain it you will need to gain it. So in order to become experienced stop looking at the fountain, and start drinking.

As I said you need experience in all important parts of your life. This includes the part were most men fail terribly: women. I like to see it as a paradoxical cycle: men like to meet, date and lay beautifull women. After all their failures with previous women, they once again gather the courage to approach that sweet HB9 at the bar. When they finally arrive and it is time to have some fun, they make the one mistake not to make. They start to rationalize the situation, thinking what to say, what to do, how to act in order to make that HB9 feel attracted to them. Yes I know...typical AFC behaviour. Their body language and quick talk will betray their lack of confidence and experience, the HB9 will at best feel ackward around them and after they paid her like two expensive mix drinks, she will excuse herself to go too the bathroom never to return again. So now there is another failure to add on the list and the cycle is compleet. So everytime these men try they make it worse. Why you ask? because they look at the fountain, but refuse to drink.

If you want to become succesfull with women you'll need confidence, that's old news but at the core of the truth. In order to gain confidence you'll need to gain experience, once again an absolute truth. Experience is gained by trial and error. But if you'll never adapt and acctually learn how to use your experience for your own benefit, you will end up running circles in a paradoxical cycle as described above.

Now in order to use your experience and build on it, the first thing to do is stop rationalizing when approaching a woman. What is needed is a good view of relativity. In our world people die every day, fighting a war, fighting a desease, starving, etc. Now visualize it.... ok now I ask you to think of that AFC afraid of another rejection of a (well this better be good) women (WHAT!). You see approaching women isn't a burden on men, it's a privilege.

Losers visualize the penalties of failure. Winners visualize the rewards of success. Have fun when approaching a woman, be in the right open state of mind, this way you'll now recognize when you make a mistake or when you are doing all the right things. Now failure is just the condiment that gives succes it's flavor. And as experience grows, so does confidence, which will lead to succes.

Success is getting what you want.
Happiness is wanting what you get.

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Relativation" isn't even a word! You can't just make sh*t up, dude.

Retrothe80sninja

Don Juan
Reaction score
You see approaching women isn't a burden on men, it's a privilege.
Man, this quote is so great. Anytime I get the shakes about approaching a HB, I am just going to remember this, thanks man.
Best. Sentence. Ever.

"Relativation" isn't even a word! You can't just make sh*t up, dude.
I think he meant Revelation and just spelled it a bit wrong.