Rekindling the attraction

eikk008822

Reaction score
Hi everyone, there has been this one girl who things have been going really well with but recently I feel as if the attraction is sliding a bit and moving into the LJBF category...any help on how to rekindle the attraction would be great!

Kbomb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eikk008822 said:
Hi everyone, there has been this one girl who things have been going really well with but recently I feel as if the attraction is sliding a bit and moving into the LJBF category...any help on how to rekindle the attraction would be great!

It is slowing down because you haven't made any sexual moves yet. You need to get on that.

eikk008822

Reaction score
Kbomb said:
It is slowing down because you haven't made any sexual moves yet. You need to get on that.
in a typical situation I would but i'm not really that interested in getting laid right off. I just legitimately enjoy spending time with her. potential long-term relationship material? yes.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eikk008822 said:
in a typical situation I would but i'm not really that interested in getting laid right off. I just legitimately enjoy spending time with her. potential long-term relationship material? yes.
No. Treat all chicks the same. Make a move and escalate, girls LIKE shexx - you won't get an ltr without it but you will get LJBF.

It's the thought process that you are using that has lost me chicks in the past.

Go for it.

By the way no girl is worth an ltr until she is screened thoroughly.

PeakIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way no girl is worth an ltr until she is screened thoroughly.

Now that is worth repeating......

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eikk008822 said:

Long term girlfriends like sex too, buddy.

It's a mistake to think that if you hold off on showing sexual attraction, then you'll somehow "prove" yourself to be LTR-worthy. It's a sure-fire way to get put in the Friend Zone.

Whether it's a potential ONS in a club or a potential wife, FIRST you have to show some sexual interest. THEN you see where the relationship takes you. Anything else is just two friends talking. And you don't want to be just friends.