Rejected

sony007

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey guys,
I knew a girl for around 2 months. I saw her first in a store where she used to work. I didn't ask her out and was seeing her in the same store where she was working. She never realised that I was interested in her. She always thought I used to shop there often. But whenever I was there, we used to talk. For 5/10 minutes usually.
Finally, one day I told her that I liked her. She said thats so sweet of me and stuff but never gave me a hint if she was also interested in me. That day, I took her IM ID and I added her in my list. We never got to the point where she knew me so well to reject me, but she did that on MSN. She said "I m not interested but no hard feelings n still friends". :down:

After that, I have stopped messaging her. I wont even talk to her if I see her. I'll just say a hi whenever I see her next.

Problem is I can't get her outta my mind. I want this to work out. Please suggest how can I make this work out. :confused:

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
knew a girl for around 2 months. I saw her first in a store where she used to work. I didn't ask her out and was seeing her in the same store where she was working. She never realised that I was interested in her. She always thought I used to shop there often.
Originally posted by Deagleclaw
3. ACTION
You're too f*ckin' scared that you're going to say or do something that will offend the girl you like. WHO CARES? When you want something, you have to go out and get it. It's not going to magically fall in your lap. What you've been doing up until now OBVIOUSLY does NOT WORK. You've got to present yourself as a MAN, and ACT LIKE ONE!
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16186
Finally, one day I told her that I liked her. She said thats so sweet of me and stuff but never gave me a hint if she was also interested in me.
Originally posted by Adonis
1. It's you and all you
Obviously you need a lot confidence to approach women and how you gain this confidence is up to you. The easy way to gather confidence is to really put more effort onto yourself. What do I mean by this? Well, spend time building up the things that make you a unique person. What makes you stand-out from the rest of the world? Why would she choose you over millions of other losers out there? Focus on your strong points and support it at all times.
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16353
She said "I m not interested but no hard feelings n still friends". :down:
Originally posted by Pook
Let's Just Be Friends
means:
You'll never see me naked! I'm not attracted to you.

Pook Man then says, "No, I have enough friends. Buh-Bye!"
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16976
I want this to work out. Please suggest how can I make this work out. :confused:
Originally posted by diablo
The past is the past. There's a world of women out there - more than enough for you to ever be bogged down thinking about what could have gone differently, how you could have done something better with just one of them. Especially one you don't know very well. Accept it, move on, and start approaching more. One girl in 2+ months is not a good record - especially if it took 2 months of pretending to be a shopper at the store in order to build up enough courage to tell her you liked her. The only time that works is in romantic comedies. Not real life. The longer you hold off and wait until you show interest the less chance you'll have of that interest being reciprocated.
If you liked the quotes, you should really check out the DJB, located below. It will answer virtually every question you have, as well as show you the correct way to go about getting a woman so this doesn't happen to you again:
http://www.jbspencer.com/djb

ImSoHorny005

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is - 1) forget her and 2) read DJ bible. What you did was absolutely wrong, you will soon find out ;)

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best advice on the Doc Love page went a bit like this:

When a girl's interest level falls below 50%, you cut your losses and move on.

What has happened here is that this girl does not find you sexually attractive or socially acceptable enough to consider dating you. Therefore, she decided to use the friends line on you so that you would keep your advances to a minimum.

Her interest level for you is about 0%(she came right out and told you that she wasn't interested from the get go), so therefore you should immediately delete her from your list and treat her as a stranger from now on. Don't even say hi.

Your best bet to make this work is to delete her from your mind completely.

sony007

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the post.

well i think one of the reasons the gal rejected me was that the gal didnt know me well when i told her that i was interested in her. the reason i didnt wait longer to tell her my feelings was that i didnt want any other guy to make the 1st move and get her.

hey guys, i know if somebody might haver come to me with similar situation, i would have suggested him to get her outta the mind. But I am afraid, I am unable to make myself understand that. Its hard for me to get this particular person outta ma mind.

Well now plan is to be as normal as possible with her. Without letting her know my feelings abt her in the future. She might give me a second thought. Mayb she just got outta bad relationship and thats y she responded to me in that way. But theres no way I am gonna let go.

I know the odds are little, but I am gonna give it a try. :D

Any suggestions guys.:cheer:

Reaction score
Kid, I don't think you got the message - read the above posts again!!!!!

Wake up - The Matrix has you!!!!

Follow the Puerto Rican Rabbit!!!

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by sony007
hey guys,
I knew a girl for around 2 months. I saw her first in a store where she used to work. I didn't ask her out and was seeing her in the same store where she was working. She never realised that I was interested in her. She always thought I used to shop there often. But whenever I was there, we used to talk. For 5/10 minutes usually.
Finally, one day I told her that I liked her. She said thats so sweet of me and stuff but never gave me a hint if she was also interested in me. That day, I took her IM ID and I added her in my list. We never got to the point where she knew me so well to reject me, but she did that on MSN. She said "I m not interested but no hard feelings n still friends". :down:

After that, I have stopped messaging her. I wont even talk to her if I see her. I'll just say a hi whenever I see her next.

Problem is I can't get her outta my mind. I want this to work out. Please suggest how can I make this work out. :confused:
"LJBF" is a hated phrase , but you'd be amazed how if you are seen out with other women, by the woman you love, how it can potentially change their minds.

iveyleeger

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a good idea. Use her as social proof. She did say "let's just be friends" right?

Okay, so go it. Agree that you are just friends -- that will surprise her, she's expecting you to tuck tail and never return -- and then go out someplace as just friends. Guilt trip her into it, if necessary. This won't help you get her at all, but other women will see you together and your stock goes up. You will also have more confidence to hit on the other women, and it's always enjoyable to do that when you are with a woman, as she cannot help but get jealous even if she doesn't want you.

Added benefit: You will get to see why she isn't worth your time.

BeLoSH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Problem is I can't get her outta my mind. I want this to work out. Please suggest how can I make this work out.
Forget any aspirations of pulling this girl! Move on, your wasting time!