Rejected Again Today

42-Colrath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im 155 lbs. and measure up at about 5'10. Nothings wrong with me and i am very in shape and not a bad looking guy. Im half iranian half italian. Play sports, chill with my friends, im 4th in my class with a 4.12 gpa (it goes past 4.0 b/c of college courses) and enjoy the normal things in life. So where do i mess up EVERY TIME? Not really sure! I ask my friends but i dont really think they care. So I leave it to the hundreds of strangers on the internet to save me from throwing in the towel at the ripe age of 17. Where do I lose to the other guys? Not having a girlfriend is just this huge monkey on my back. I tell people im a virgin and they dont even believe me. Thats my rep. People think i get tons of girls but i dont. Its wierd. Maybe im too nice? Maybe im too mean? too smart? too preppy(i live in florida) ? could it be because im middle eastern? not sexual enough? let her control me? im now officially at a total loss. But i will continue to go to the gym, to play my sports but will i continue to try and put a girl in my life at this moment? Im not really sure. Ive been on the site way longer than my username claims. So ive seen just about everything. So please dont refer me to the dj bible. Maybe this site hurts people more than helps them. i dont know...Ive tried everything. If you wanna flame me for making a complaining post do it, i dont care. But some guidance would be good.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What did you say and how did she reject you?

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sounds like you need to actually spend some time thinking about your interaction with these girls. Ask yourself those questions... do you insult them? do you listen to lots of their problems? do you ever make them laugh? do you ever use kino? You need to know yourself well before improving yourself and your success with women.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STAY POSITIVE, STAY STRONG......you got knocked down...pick yourself up...and keep askin girls out.... YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL :)

rocky_mtn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You are still young, don't worry, just work on meeting people, being yourself and having fun. Don't try too hard, its seems counter intuitive, but when you gain self confidence and don't seem worried about all the BS, girls will notice your attitude. If you're preoccupied about being a virgin and not having g/f, they can detect it in your mood.

Just keep on striving to do what is best for yourself, be friendly to everyone, meet people, be sociable. After a while you will have girls chasing you down.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
wassup man..im half italian half persian aswell..amazing. anyway, im having the same exact problem you have. all day i think about girls and nothing else...i need a gf BAD..or atleast get laid often. everyone thinks i get girls left and right, but its not the case. they dont believe im a virgin either @19! we need to know why and how you got rejected first, to help..we need more info bro. how did u ask her out, and what you said to her before asking her!

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GUYS!!! Girls are here for a source of pleasure, a supplement to life. THEY ARE NOT A LIFE. When you worry about girls all day you get desperate and you fck things up. Get your heads straight, chicks like guys they can't have. If you let them know you are interesting, fun, funny ORIGINAL, then get "busy" they usually persue because they want to catch you and tame you, if you get tamed you lose, both the girl and your self respect. Pull your heads out of your asses and work on being THE PRIZE not the competitor.

Babnik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people around think you get lots of girls...are they honest or what? I mean, wouldn't girls be chasing you if they thought you get plenty of girls.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
fck what people think, do what you want to DO. This is what I do:

if some one asks me to do something I immediately step back and go:
would i do this for a guy friend
am I going to benefit from this

if the answers are both no, i say no. Dont be a people pleaser they end up old and alone.

SO for the record, who cares if people think you get lots of girls or you get lots of alone time with your hand, the only things that should matter in life is yourself your family and your best friend(s) they are the ones who will never leave you and for the most part they wont fck you over.

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u middle-eastern kids are always the top of the class...i mean u gotta pick one stop being so damn greedy

smart w/ no women

or

C average and p*ssy

lolz hahahahaha im bullsh*ttin with cha!! dude get ur ass out there and get rejected every women is different...the best of us get rejected it's like what men do...we get rejected..until we find a hole that fits...i used to feel bad about getting rejected but den i just stop giving a care...i u only approach the girls u REALLY REALLY LIKE u'll fvck up all the time..approach anyone you think u might see yourself having sex with...it'll b easier

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Badmannaz said:
u middle-eastern kids are always the top of the class...i mean u gotta pick one stop being so damn greedy

smart w/ no women

or

C average and p*ssy

lolz hahahahaha im bullsh*ttin with cha!! dude get ur ass out there and get rejected every women is different...the best of us get rejected it's like what men do...we get rejected..until we find a hole that fits...i used to feel bad about getting rejected but den i just stop giving a care...i u only approach the girls u REALLY REALLY LIKE u'll fvck up all the time..approach anyone you think u might see yourself having sex with...it'll b easier

i concur

Reaction score
ok South Florida or the other parts? cuz if u live in south Fl girls want "gangsta" guys thats a reason i get turned down sumtimes cuz im a metal head and make fun of "gangsta" things when ever i can

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Babnik said:
When people around think you get lots of girls...are they honest or what? I mean, wouldn't girls be chasing you if they thought you get plenty of girls.
Wondering the same thing. People will think you get girls all the time if you actually have the chasing you. Why don't you try to get one of those chicks?