Regarding race and attraction in the Western World, which is more true?

Which is more true?

Votes: 2 50.0%

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
1. White are at the top and then after them are minorities. It is hard to determine who comes after Whites because in some places Blacks will top Latinos, in others Latinos will top Blacks, and in some Asians will top both.

2. Whites are at the top, after them black or hispanics, after them another race, basically, minorities are ranked, some are more desirable than others.

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
temporaryBrah said:
1. White are at the top and then after them are minorities. It is hard to determine who comes after Whites because in some places Blacks will top Latinos, in others Latinos will top Blacks, and in some Asians will top both.

2. Whites are at the top, after them black or hispanics, after them another race, basically, minorities are ranked, some are more desirable than others.
'

If you want to know the truth, do a POF study for yourself.

Have a picture of:

1. white guy
2. asian guy
3. hispanic guy
4. black guy

Send the same amount of messages to X number of girls in a certain allotted time.

All of 1,2,3,4 participants must use the same message sent,
and also send the same amount of messages.

You will see the truth for yourself. I've already done 1 and 2,

I haven't experimented with hispanic or black,

it would probably be
1 (proven from my last experiment)
then
3 and 4 close
with 2 at the bottom most definately (proven from my last experiment).

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna go with 1. White guys are at the top, but then after that you may have white girls who date almost exclusively black dudes, where some white girls aren't into blacks but go crazy for latin men, etc.

I don't think it goes 1.) white 2.) hispanic 3.) black 4.) asian, etc, I think it's two ranks. 1.) white 2.) non-white

gspshields2

Banned
Reaction score
temporaryBrah said:
did you use men that were equally attractive?

I used an average looking white guy vs
Akiro Sato, using this profile picture below to do the comparisons:

http://currentlyaddictedto.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/currently-addicted-to-akihiro-sato-in-cagayan-de-oro.jpg

Akihiro is a Japanese super model and the score was
18 numbers for the average white guy and 5 numbers for Akihiro.

If you don't believe me, you can try it for yourself? What's stopping you,
it only takes a few hours to know the truth.

Perhaps you can try my experiment as well to confirm it.

----------

We found that although our friend had a lot of admirers, an overwhelming majority came from European and Latin American countries. The user also managed to get quite a few likes from American women as well. If we were to rank where his top followers came from, the choices would be: Brazil, Italy, France, Spain, and then finally the US just by sheer numbers alone. Out of all the women, East Asian women generally did not like my friend as much as the others but a few did show clear interest in him. I did notice that quite a few Italian Blondes loved my friend. One of my Asian friends reported having a similar experience except he managed to receive more likes from Scandinavian women (the user in this experiment received a reasonable amount of attention from them too). The belief that foreign women are not as big on race as American women are can possibly be confirmed by this experiment but most Asian and Indian members of that site report doing decent with American girls as well. Overall, foreign women liked my friend more than American and Western women did.

So again, the study says that US women are a less likely to like minorities,

particular Brazil, Italy, France, Spain over the US.

If you look at most of the likes in that study,

they almost ALL CAME FROM BRAZIL.

I have been preaching MOVE TO BRAZIL FOR YEARS, NO ONE LISTENED.

THEY ARE LESS LIKELY TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST GOOD LOOKING MINORITIES.

----

I maxed out of my POF messages for like 3 days now and I still have 0 numbers.

AND THE US IS ALOT BIGGER THAN THESE COUNTRIES,

SO HE IS GETTING MORE LIKES FROM ITALY a country of 60 million
than US a country of 350 million?

Last edited:

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
gspshields2 said:
I used an average looking white guy vs
Akiro Sato, using this profile picture below to do the comparisons:

http://currentlyaddictedto.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/currently-addicted-to-akihiro-sato-in-cagayan-de-oro.jpg

Akihiro is a Japanese super model and the score was
18 numbers for the average white guy and 5 numbers for Akihiro.

If you don't believe me, you can try it for yourself? What's stopping you,
it only takes a few hours to know the truth.

Perhaps you can try my experiment as well to confirm it.
well, this guy here did a race experiment on beautifulpeople.com

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/2012/...lpeople-com-so-how-did-he-do-pictures-inside/

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
might have been a really bad idea to use a male model

my friend used david gandy on okcupid and so many women picked up on it, women know about fashion models, why not use an asian man like viperGQ?

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
temporaryBrah said:
well, this guy here did a race experiment on beautifulpeople.com

http://reesarch.wordpress.com/2012/...lpeople-com-so-how-did-he-do-pictures-inside/
Exactly, good looking Indian and Asian men attract white women as much or more than white guys do. Most women are attracted to darker hair and skin. Research has proven it. GSPs experiment and his conclusion are BS. I've personally known Asian and Indian guys some that werent even that good looking that were more successful with women including or mostly white women, than most white guys. So there's no way a good looking guy isn't going to attract women just because he's Asian.

That's all besides the fact that there's no reason non-white men are entitled to attract white women in the first palce. White men certainly aren't entitled to attracting non-white women. I know lots of white guys who are into Asian women and very few that have any luck.

We found that although our friend had a lot of admirers, an overwhelming majority came from European and Latin American countries. The user also managed to get quite a few likes from American women as well. If we were to rank where his top followers came from, the choices would be: Brazil, Italy, France, Spain, and then finally the US just by sheer numbers alone. Out of all the women, East Asian women generally did not like my friend as much as the others but a few did show clear interest in him. I did notice that quite a few Italian Blondes loved my friend. One of my Asian friends reported having a similar experience except he managed to receive more likes from Scandinavian women (the user in this experiment received a reasonable amount of attention from them too). The belief that foreign women are not as big on race as American women are can possibly be confirmed by this experiment but most Asian and Indian members of that site report doing decent with American girls as well. Overall, foreign women liked my friend more than American and Western women did.

So again, the study says that US women are a less likely to like minorities,

particular Brazil, Italy, France, Spain over the US.

If you look at most of the likes in that study,

they almost ALL CAME FROM BRAZIL.

I have been preaching MOVE TO BRAZIL FOR YEARS, NO ONE LISTENED.

THEY ARE LESS LIKELY TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST GOOD LOOKING MINORITIES.
WTH did you not read the last sentence that they did well with American women? The study did not really say that these "minority" men did worse with American women than white guys did, only that they did better with foreign women than American women. It's possible any American guy even white could do better with foreign women. For craps sake, people tell even white American guys all the time they'd do better with foreign women and in Brazil too.

You can run your experiment in foreign countries, but I'll bet you still won't get many numbers. Then you'll have no choice but to concede it's because you're not good looking enough and not because you're asian.

Last edited:

temporaryBrah

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
I see a lot more black guys with white girls, than I do white guys with black girls.

Wouldn't that put black guys at the top?
depends on quality

most white girls I have seen with black guys were

- a bit chubby
- really ghetto themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.