Red flag or not

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking to a girl I recently met last night, asked her if she knew some girl, and she did. She told me she used to go clubbing and partying with the girl I asked about.

She then critiqued her for wearing on cheap clothes to the club and called her unattractive

really stood out to me...

EveryPostHere

Don Juan
Reaction score
Talking s**t early on, definite red flag. One of the most soul sucking, narcissistic, stuck on theirself women I know does this exact thing. You sit there talking and they up and b**ch about damn near everyone and their brother. First real conversation you have, they're already trying to turn you against people.

Think about it like this if they're talking s**t about all of these people now, imagine what she'd say about you if you got close to her. She'd not only complain about every little squabble her and her friends have, she'd complain about the people you like, and she'd constantly try to put you down about everything she doesn't like about you.

JUMP SHIP BATMAN!!!!!

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I LOVE girls like these.

not love them emotionally, but there so fun to bust balls on.

You just gotta have the balls to say what your thinking, and bang, shes either in tears or on your d1ck. Sometimes both.

And then after you bang them......you never speak to them again!!!!!!!