Red Bull Energy Drinks

nimafl

Reaction score
Are these types of Drinks good for losing weight and speeding up metabolism? What do you guys think about the benefits of this drink?

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a good diet, lifting weights and if you need a supplement then ephedrin. these are the only things that make you lose weight!

i think it's too expensive and fvcks up the teeth - i luv it with vodka but at the following day my teeth hurt that suxx :/

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RedBull

I started gyming for the last 4 weeks and am following a strict eating diet and ive stopped drinking "fizzy drinks" such as coke, fanta and ive cut down alot on the alchohol HOWEVER ive taken a liking for RedBull drink, my question is... Is it o.k to have one a day and is it a healthy replacement for coke and those type of drinks? Can redbull be harmful if one can a day is taken...

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thread merged...
Originally posted by Don_Joffe
ive stopped drinking "fizzy drinks" such as coke, fanta and ive cut ... Is it o.k to have one a day and is it a healthy replacement for coke and those type of drinks? Can redbull be harmful if one can a day is taken...
By "fizzy" you mean carbonated, correct? Newsflash: Red Bull is carbonated.

Is it healthy? No.
Is it harmful? According to Red Bull, it is "harmless" for young coffee drinkers.

http://www.lanceandeskimo.com/chefelf/bev_redbull.shtml

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you are better off taking caffeine and/or green tea extract pills.